• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app for WLSurgery

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

With the release of the android application we also have the release of the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.

Please post any comments or queries you may have on this thread.

Pierce

Re: Re: iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app for WLSurgery

lotsabeefy said:
Never mind I found it just having a play with it, it seems cool xx

Do we have to quote everytime we answer a thread?

Hiya,

Thanks for trying the app.

To reply to a thread without quoting it click the box at the top right and then select "reply to thread".

Let me know how you get on.

Pierce

I'm having troubles using my iPad app. For some reason I also cannot introduce myself on the newbie thread.

I see people talking about word association to up your posts but can't find that either. :(

HELP PLEASE!!!

aah, sorry, in replying to your other post I did not realise you were using a phone app. I only use that ion the train and as I keep losong signal, everything moves too slowly. I hust use it to read posts

I'm having troubles using my iPad app. For some reason I also cannot introduce myself on the newbie thread.

I see people talking about word association to up your posts but can't find that either. :(

HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi,

You should be able to write on the newbie thread right now.

Can you tell me are you having difficulty finding the thread or it just wont let you reply to it? (Like permission denied etc)

Pierce

I found it quite by chance a few days back and have been using it ever since, love it as I can keep up with the goss whilst on the move or at work...x

It's gr8, had no problems getting it

Tried to install, but wont let me as app is unsigned? and now not valid

Ok so I've downloaded it and it's great,but I already have a 1 on the app when I come out of it which would suggest I have a notification,however I can't find what it wants to notify me of,if you get what I mean?!

If you are subscribed to a thread that someone has replied to you will get notification. Go to more then subscribed and the threads were there are new message will be highlighted in bold - hope this helps

Tried to install, but wont let me as app is unsigned? and now not valid

That is unusual as it is submitted to the android application store. (sounds like android because i can't imagine an iphone having this issue)

I've managed to download app but it's saying permission denied to do my profile! Help xx

The same permissions as the website, you must have 50 posts :)

Ok so I've downloaded it and it's great,but I already have a 1 on the app when I come out of it which would suggest I have a notification,however I can't find what it wants to notify me of,if you get what I mean?!

If you are subscribed to a thread that someone has replied to you will get notification. Go to more then subscribed and the threads were there are new message will be highlighted in bold - hope this helps

As beccles said, its a notification of the number of un-read subscribed threads :)

Pierce

its all good on my iphone pierce! no problems! (touch wood!)

Mine's crashed a few times this week and I had to delete and reinstall it the other day. It happens when I'm using it on the train and my 3G service drops out. It goes to a black screen and into a loop trying to reload.

Pierce said:
I will forward that information.

Pierce

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back