• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLSurgery Android App

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All,

This is the tech support thread for the WLSurgery Android application if you are having any difficulties.

Please add any comments you have as well as they are always welcome :)

Pierce

brilliant - i have an iphone but when i go on safari and get on the website the text is so small i couldnt read it - the app has made it possable to post! thanks

Reactions: Bev
Help i cant put message on site , can anyone help and tell me how to do it, please make it simple, iam a thick head

For the Android App press menu button on your phone and then press reply.

I don't understand what this is at all. Please explain. Will it enable me to use the site easier with a Blackberry?

i use this site on my iphone and it works fine keeley hahahhahaha just move and spread your two fingers apart on the screen of your phone and that enlarges it hahahhahha xxx

i use this site on my iphone and it works fine keeley hahahhahaha just move and spread your two fingers apart on the screen of your phone and that enlarges it hahahhahha xxx

You can now dowload a dedicated app in the app store to easily access WLSurgery without having to spread your fingers.

sorry am blonde but what do you search for in the Android market for the app? xx

I also have a blackberry..... whens the blackberry app coming pierce???

when i said it to the guy who makes it hes like... its on the list with a million other things!

it wont work from my Xperia10 mini, keeps coming up with connecting then it goes back to the front page :(

Yep am android x

cherry said:

I know but it's a pain in the arse browsing from one side of the page to the other like that.... This way it's better coz it's like Reading a txt, salot easier xxx

It says Contacting Remote site, then goes back to the phones menu :(

Bandy, I think the sony experia is running android 1.6?

Before looking at anything you could also.. double check you have the latest version. Go to the android store, search for WLSurgery and see if there is an update.

If you have the latest version.

From the home screen on your xperia, click on "Menu" then press on "settings" scroll down to "About Phone", press on that, and then press on "Software information"

Should be something like:

Software Version:

or something similar to that.

Pierce

Back