• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app for WLSurgery

Twas iPhone but after a few synchs it worked

Ok I'm prob being thick, but how do I post or reply to posts through the app? Step by step please :)

look for a button at the top right of the thread :)

I am in the process of making videos showing how to use the app for android/iphone.

Nope, can't see it. I have the square with an arrowe leaping out in top right corner, no option there. If I click the thread title, it acts like a browser within the app, but can't post on there either. At present, I go to that, then on the bottom bar click the right icon and 'open in safari' where I then post. But that means exiting the app and it's a right pain!

Need simpler explanation pierce ;) think 5 year old.

Aha. And yet still having to reply in Safari :( I don't have that option on that menu :( just unsubscribe from thread, refresh, and home :(

AHAAAAAAAAAA!

I upgraded from the free app and HUZZAAHHHH the option appeared :)

Cheers pierce ;) and for future reference, the lite version of the app doesn't let you post (and doesnt say this in the app store blurb, which is frustrating!) now where do I send in my claim form for the £1.19 ;)

is it just me or is any1 else having problems with this app on iphone?

when you click the app to enter it goes to as blank screan then puts you back to my home page - cannot access site - ive deleted it and downloaded it again a few times but still no joy - cant access site at all

It's working fine for me today :) actually I've never had any problems with crashing etc. Have you switched your phone off and on again?

AHAAAAAAAAAA!

I upgraded from the free app and HUZZAAHHHH the option appeared :)

Cheers pierce ;) and for future reference, the lite version of the app doesn't let you post (and doesnt say this in the app store blurb, which is frustrating!) now where do I send in my claim form for the £1.19 ;)

Shell the app is free... just search for "WLSurgery" in the app store. I believe you possibly paid for "Forum runner pro" ? If so PM me and I will send you his contact details.

is it just me or is any1 else having problems with this app on iphone?

when you click the app to enter it goes to as blank screan then puts you back to my home page - cannot access site - ive deleted it and downloaded it again a few times but still no joy - cant access site at all

Unfortunately if you have a certain version(3.1.3) of the os and lower on your ipod/iphone the newest version of the app will crash.

How to find the version:

[YOUTUBE]moOf_FZciXY[/YOUTUBE]

You have 2 choices, wait for the problem to be fixed (which I would hope isn't too long)

Or

Update the iphone by plugging it into a pc/mac with itunes and update the software on the phone.

Pierce

It's ok, it's only pennies. I did get the forum runner pro, didn't realise there was a different app. I stumbled across it on the app store before you posted about using apps to access the site so didn't read your post initially. Serves me right for thinking I 'm clever ;)

Back