• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ipswich Support Group reminder!

ditzyangeluk

Hello!

Just a quickie to remind anyone that our next Weight Loss Support Group Meeting is :
Saturday 2nd May
at The BEAGLE, Old Hadleigh Road, Sproughton, Ipswich, IP8 3AR
1pm to 4pm
(As you come into the Beagle, we have commandeered the bit to the left, by the fireplace!)

As always, the meetings are for anyone interested in Weight Loss Surgery of any kind, those that are pre-op, post-op, NHS or self-funded. They are informal 'get togethers' & general chat amongst people that have had or are seeking surgery (you are welcome to bring along anyone for support if you wish).

If you would like any further details, or have any questions, please email [email protected] or pm me!

Look forward to seeing you if you fancy a coffee & a chat with us. We are trying to spread the word as much as possible as the Support Group is desperately needed to share experiences & just to 'be there' - watch this space for more happenings in the future!!

Take care & Best wishes

~ Penny ~

Ipswich

Hiya

I know this is a really old post. Just wondering if this group is still active as it's in my area.

Pity. However should that change then consider me a +1.

Back