• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is 5stons in 5 months ok??

reema

Hi all i was abit concerned about my weight loss as I'm 5months post op an lost just over 5stones I'm told the bigger you are the more weight you lose is that true? I'm now 14stones which i am very happy with please dont take me wrong just was wondering what you guys think?

I was 18 stone 5 when I had my operation and have lost 6 stone in 6 months and I think I have done brilliantly.

Your doing great Reema!

Im feeling the same way reema iv done 6 1/2 in 5 1/2 month and thought id have lost more than that with being so much bigger than others but there is not alot i can do about it am im just keeping my figers crossed it continues to come off, id say at your weight your loss is fantastic and not to worry x

I think you've done brilliantly Reema x

I say you have all done fanbloodytasticly :) xx

i would agree Fantastic weight lose from all of you

Thank you all for your support and ur beautiful comments you all are doing very well keep it up.hugs..xx

Wonderful Reema.... Would you ask this question if you'd lost the weight the 'conventional' way with diet n exercise?

perfect Reema. well done x

Give yourself a very big pat on the back, and I only hope I can do the same.:bliss::bliss:

Back