• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is a very happy bunny today woo hoo

pinkylin

Ive just got weighed and ive finally lost my 5st lol im down 72lbs now and ive got 44lbs to go till i get to goal woohoo ive lost 3lbs this wk prob all the decorating lol so instead of just the 1pound off it was 3 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im doin more decorating this wk to so maybe i will get more off lol also im goin to aqua fit so fingers xd its more than a pound and im happy with that but then again a pound off is better than a pound on lol im off out now to walk the dog cyas all later lin.x:flirt2:

Well done to you!

Brilliant PL, and very well deserved xx

Well done Pinky, you are doing fab.

Well done you, and when you have finished doing our decorating and want to lose more weight you can come round here.

Good luck for next weeks weight loss.

awwwwwwwwwww thanx girls ive been for me walk and i have to say im shattered lol so off for a nice long bath and dye me hair i just cant wait to get in to my 14s now lol size 16 here i come woooooohhhhoooooooo

thanx guys yeh im hoping by august this year i will be 12st lol but if not im sure i will reach it by crimbo lol

thanx jacqui.x

tar guys hahaha mixman im already about to start doin more decorating in my kitchen lol then from there on to my livin room hahaha so thinks i will be busy for sometime hehehehehe

Well done!! You're doing brilliantly xxx

thanx leanne so are you hun.x

Back