• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Love the shirt, you wouldn't loose him on a dark night even if you tried lol :)
lol he wears. It so that nobody will miss him he absolutely loves bright colours and it keeps him from wanting to paint vivid polka dots in every room.always a constant battle when it comes to decorating at home. Speaking of which very very busy decorating and new carpets this week but I'm so glad that jury service has ended. :)

ewwww don't sound very pleasant :( never have liked them anyway just the thought makes me pull ewwwww faces lol hope your feeling better now hunni x x x x x

Well before I forget altogether Saturday weigh in and I'm down by 2lbs but it's been like a yo yo this week with my weight going to have to put my scales in the loft because a daily weigh in is getting obsessive again. Hope that everyone has had a fab week. :) xxx

Well done Cupid!!! I agree I have been like that..I'm limiting myself now as I know weight changes daily xxx

Its easy to become obsessive ....just got to remember 'normal' peoples weight fluctuates during the day/weeks ...its normal..... it just a shame it effects our heads differently.... seeing even a slight upwards trend seems to send our heads into self destruct mode....so yes put them away get a day and stick to it...... better still once a fortnight ........we just have to trust , if were doing it right, it will come off :) BUT HEY WTG hunni on a fab loss :) x x x

I'm a daily weigh-er too and have had to move the scales as I found the readings weren't even accurate so god knows what I weigh! Why I have to weigh in everyday I don't know!

Ok so now I'm starting to doubt my sanity...I can eat wotsits AND almost any biscuit (although only one ) as well as some sweets. I changed from a savoury never sweet and defo no sugar at all into NOT being able to eat a plate of food in front of me whether I cooked or not not even a few tablespoons. I used to love veg ( peas carrots sweetcorn and potatoes ) but I can't eat even a fork full without squirming at the thought. Still only managing one slice of bread a day and my drinking swings from oj to milkshake and never a coffee since my op not even juice. It seems as though I'm a totally different person and the only thing I hated about me was my size. Now I go to my brand new wardrobe to dress for the day ahead then close the doors and opt for tee shirt and leggings not wanting to spoil the beautiful clothes that I now have but finding that what I do wear has started to look baggy and praying that I don't lose what clothes I have. Even my hubby is noticing the difference and says I'm shrinking. (First time he's commented about how I look since coming home) is it crazy that I want to stay a size 18/20 because I can't explain why? I have stopped wanting to buy clothes at all now and refuse to throw away my shoes that are dropping to bits. I know I'm not a shoe person and have even been known to walk bare foot in the snow from being a very small child. I really hope that this is just a phase because I like being me most days but just lately looking in the mirror I don't see me any more.

Hi Cupid I'm with you on this only my taste buds have change from likening curries and spicy food to even the slightest taste sets my mouth on fire. I am also having a problem with things as simple as mints every type that I taste and they are sugar free blow my mouth up and it's so painful. I bough some corn snack things from Aldi had them loads of times at office lunches I bought them as a treat because I knew I would not eat a lot. I bit the top of one that looks like a chip, I had to go and drink milk to cool my mouth down. I have also developed a sweet tooth for biscuits and weight watchers hot chocolate drinks. I have never been a sweet person alwAys savoury. I discussed this at my last hospital appointment. And she could not give me an answer but said loads of people get this. My other problem is the ghastly smelly wind, it is dreadful not even the dog could get blamed it terrible. So no your not loosing the plot. I might loose clients if I fart in their living room before I leave lol :) it's a scary change that is taking place. I gave up trying to sell my clothes so I gave them away. I nearly had a melt down I gave away over 20 years of clothes. But the have gone to three desperate women, the woman who collected them said she is always bring asked for large clothes but never gets any. We are in a transition stage and it takes a bit of getting used to. But we will get there

Last edited:
I too have turned to sweet from savoury its dreadful so I reached a kind a compromise local farm shop sells bags of peanut butter filled pretzels only about the size of a ten pence piece each ands a few in each bag so I get the sweetness of peanut butter but saltiness of the pretzel I eat maybe two when I feel that sweet urge coming on hate my coffee now and have gone to tea but that's prob more as I can't drink evaporated milk in it now as have hads to switch to soya milk as for clothes I did buy mix sizes when I could afford to buy some but need more now sadly no funds til later in year so they can hang I like baggy anyways long as my jeggings don't fall down lol

Obviously I cant relate to the taste changes as unfortunately it don't happen with a band LOL but I can comment on the clothes bit..... I did exact the same to start with lol new clothes but couldn't bring myself to ruin them and left them hanging in my wardrobe..... and when I did have an occasion to wear them, they were all far too big lol so cease the day hunni and wear them.. for tomorrow they may never fit....I have sent far too many brand new bits to the boot sale or charity shop...now I swap and change more than once a day lol wear them or lose them ..... I think it comes from our frugal ways too it almost feels like an extravagance ............... I used to keep everything until It was fit for the bin...now it has to go before it gets to that stage.... its alien to us :) its just another thing that will change I promise...... I wear, what I deem to be too good, or too expensive just to run round the house in now lol I am dam well going to get some wear out of it before someone else does LOL x x x x x

I too have bought clothes to keep as good. Then missed the boat never wearing them and they got too big

Dump those leggings and tea shirts except for hanging round the house girl. And wear the gorgeous stuff

Of course you want to keep dropping. You did not put yourself through all this to stay a size 18 xxx

Well nystan for my mouth but it's noth thrush she thinks it's the Mal absorption of vitamins. Upped them to double in hopes that it will improve. Loôked at how dry my skin has become and prescription for oilatum to put into the bath. Gave her it back and when she looked puzzled asked her is it any good in the shower because I'm not allowed in the bath. Why is it. They never read the patients notes? Ah well rand my consultant at York who is a pretty awesome guy and he told her to up my thyroxine but she said not until my new tests come back. Odd that a GP thinks they know better than a consultant. Just one day I would like a positive outcome...missed postcode lottery last week a share of 2,000000 next street to us flipping typical. Oh well if I had it I would only spend it lol. Keep smiling and they day will be brighter still :) xxxxx

Back