• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

oooooh fingers crossed sweetness for a positive trip :) x x x x huge hugs think about you often..... every time I see that rainbow too x x x x mawhhhhh

Thanks ladies...yesterday's trip was a no go. Got over halfway there allowing time for travel disruption and having sat waiting 50 mins behind a Larry filled to the brim with logs and a quick as we could reverse as the loads bag an to move so that we were a safe distance away had then to ring the hospital and reschedule the appointment as a car had also tried and flipped. The lady had cuts and bruises but seemed OK when we left her in the emergency services hands only to be told the road home was shut due to snow so had to wait for the grittier to finish. We set off at 07.45 and arrived back home at 12.50 lol James cook rang yo confirm they would send out a new appointment. Not holding my breath as I waited 3 months for this one and my surgeon will be away for a month...not that I blame him.

eventful to say the least..........but as long as your safe n sound :) better luck next time..... hope some sunshine arrives soon to warm the snow away x x x x

Back