• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Hi Cupid

Pleased you are ok, sorry about the tremmors hope they get a bit better soon.

Rained here all day, and cold.

Take care xx

My busy day today wedding then hog roast supper. Food or should I say salad looked lovely if I could have eaten it though I wouldn't have anyway because the whole idea of pulled meat of any kind makes me feel sick I just find the whole idea of it gross ??

My and hubby caught on camera together again I'm no longer hiding away. How we didn't get soaked to the skin outside with so much rain it looked like a monsoon I don't know but inside at the reception was a different story as the bride knocked my coffee flying off the table all over me lol good job it wasn't hot. A good afternoon though.

Attachments

• image-1179279716.jpg
    image-1179279716.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 42
  • image-711178661.jpg
    image-711178661.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1903223570.jpg
    image-1903223570.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 41
WOw you look unrecognisable hun :) I would for sure walk right past you in the street lol hubs looks proud as punch to be stood with such a stunning new wife :) so please you had a lovely time......enjoy those times you get to dress up hun x x x x shame about your moon wishes.....although you could have still done them moon or not ...... here was clear as anything but you was included in my wish bundle ;) x x x x huge hugs sweetheart.... rest up now x x x x x mawwwwwhhhhhhh x x x x x

Looking stunning glad to see your doing so well

WOw you look unrecognisable hun :) I would for sure walk right past you in the street lol hubs looks proud as punch to be stood with such a stunning new wife :) so please you had a lovely time......enjoy those times you get to dress up hun x x x x shame about your moon wishes.....although you could have still done them moon or not ...... here was clear as anything but you was included in my wish bundle ;) x x x x huge hugs sweetheart.... rest up now x x x x x mawwwwwhhhhhhh x x x x x
this means the world to me Hun thank you so much huge hugs xxxx xxxx

Hi

I'm with Crystal, I even showed hubby and said this is not the same lady who came to our house.
You look sooooo different.

Have a lovely night xxxx huge hugs

And to me I would never have said you'd had a weight problem!!! you look so normal :) switswooooo lol bet hubs is loving the new mrs :) x x x

Normal? Lol that's the first time ever in my life that I have been classed as normal. I certainly have never felt it or been treat as but life is for learning new things. Today I learnt I never have to step on a set of scales again and my obsessive and even compulsive need to have even followed my weight gain/loss (FOR ME) was only an anchor. As some of you know I have stopped weighing myself completely and stumbled across it beginning to become obsessive by accident (problem with battery not registering correctly and the repetitive flashing LO BATT even though they had been renewed that morning) it dawned on me that I didn't need the reassurance of a loss or stall to make me feel better and that without it I would be much less stressful. Well from that Moment to this I have still not got weighed and I am not going back there. I have found a new me...one that is no longer a slave to my weight and my only fear is that at my next check up in October is that they will make me get on those scales. I rang my team and told the secretary to request that it's dropped and was told that wasn't possible as it was part of the treatment. :( I asked her to tell my consultant that it's important to me and she said that it was a waste of his time so I told her I wouldn't turn up and put the phone down. Straight after I went to the bathroom and removed the scales put them in the dustbin and really fought the compulsion to cry. I feel like as I would imagine a prisoner would feel if after being released was facing a recall to prison to extend a sentence given to me in my absence ( too much TV I think lol ) my hubby isn't impressed and says he will be going in with me to see them. Apparently I have become a different person and no longer look like I have found a penny and lost a weeks wages and the topic of conversation is no longer a daily triad of what I can and can't do food wise to counteract the result. Instead I just plod along not even thinking about it unless I really have to for example are my trousers tight today or well I can't wear that anymore after its on the floor because it won't stay on. Yes I know this is a rant and mainly because I'm unwell at the moment and yet again can't sleep but I just wanted to share my " go away I'm no prisoner anymore" feelings. I know the operation was "just a tool" but I think they need to know that my other TOOL and a major part of who I am now is the WLS family that thanks to the amazing people on here has been by far the most effective TOOL in my new life and it's thanks to every single one of you and least said my NEW FAMILY as I now think of the sisters I never had. A massive thank you and of course huge huge hugs xxx xxx xxxxx

Hi Cupid your sounding very positive and not someone on a rant. Well done to,you,your facing demons and winning, long may it last. As for weighing in on next hospital visit just look at it as a general check up because that's what it is really. The SAMs as you once a year check up, but you stay in controls well done

Hi Cupid

Same has you dont bother weighing, only once a month at Doctors.

Hope you have had a good day xxxx Huge hugs

Back