• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Right missy miss......how you doing sweetheart??? I know its been a crap year for most of us.....you more than most what with health stuff with family too.... but tis the season now sweets...... we've been down in our holes for too long.....time to be merry and be full of good cheer :) so here I am flitting around sprinkling some much needed sparkles and Christmas joy..... I feel I've been buried in darkness for too long now, so dusting of my shoulders and putting a spring in my step......dragging all my best loved with me too............ come on girly come do a Christmas jig with me x x x x x x

Right missy miss......how you doing sweetheart??? I know its been a crap year for most of us.....you more than most what with health stuff with family too.... but tis the season now sweets...... we've been down in our holes for too long.....time to be merry and be full of good cheer :) so here I am flitting around sprinkling some much needed sparkles and Christmas joy..... I feel I've been buried in darkness for too long now, so dusting of my shoulders and putting a spring in my step......dragging all my best loved with me too............ come on girly come do a Christmas jig with me x x x x x x
thanks Hun and I definitely want this year to be over...I really am trying to catch up with things and got into the spirit of it today wrapping presents whilst listening to Christmas carols. I came on tonight because I was thinking of you. Please will you inbox me your new address Hun. Huge huge hugs xxx xxx

I wish for all that makes you happy hunni..... may the New Year bring you lots of good health, good cheer and lots to smile about x x x x Merry Christmas

Well back in the game for me as got on scales and I'm back to 16st really don't know when I put it on as not been weighing myself until today just starting to feel clothes get tighter. Anyway rules will be once a week weigh. As for exercise a big fat zero as back in my chair with curtesy of a fracture to left wrist and tendinitis. Spent most of the day at the hospital Saturday to be called back today. I'm not down or upset because I have been through worse so back to logging with myfitness pal and see how I go. Food wise I have started eating more and although this has caused a gain I'm not worrying just planning more care as sugar seems to own my life lol.heres to positivity. ?

Ohhhhh hunni.....welcome back to that weight game lol its so easy to do, without even realising...... I just relax up and back it comes!!! so its back to loggin here too :) it just goes to show whatever the surgery its so easy to slip backwards...... wish others could understand that too.....seems everyone believes surgery is an easy option.... its just a mere helping hand to get us to a better place in the early days , then its back to fighting the fight..... its a very fine line, and even finer when you cant move around much..... wishing you all the best sweetheart, stick with us here....support in numbers :) together with hands of friendship joined............we can do this :) huge hugs mrs......wishing you a better, brighter 2016 x x x x x x x

I'm also on the logging train so we're all in this together I have to say.
Glad your not down with everything that's going on shows how strong you are!

Ohhhhh hunni.....welcome back to that weight game lol its so easy to do, without even realising...... I just relax up and back it comes!!! so its back to loggin here too :) it just goes to show whatever the surgery its so easy to slip backwards...... wish others could understand that too.....seems everyone believes surgery is an easy option.... its just a mere helping hand to get us to a better place in the early days , then its back to fighting the fight..... its a very fine line, and even finer when you cant move around much..... wishing you all the best sweetheart, stick with us here....support in numbers :) together with hands of friendship joined............we can do this :) huge hugs mrs......wishing you a better, brighter 2016 x x x x x x x
I have been reading through the odd post now and again and see negativity where it really isn't needed but I guess that's just human nature for some. It gets hard I. Understand but there is always someone that has It harder. I totally agree with the support and had it not been for the support I have had from here I know I would never have got through last year and the goings on with its dramas here and there.Yet it's left me feeling that I don't give enough back....2016 well I think give it ya best shot girl coz nobody will do it for ya. Thanks for the brightness Hun you are a shinning light for sure and I hope 2016 gives you the strength that you need and the love you deserve. Huge hugs Hun xxx xxx

Back