• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Thanks willow I will just be glad when this year is over...when you think things can't get any worse.... my daughter has just been diagnosed with poly cystic ovary syndrome and having hashimotos. Under active thyroid and boarder line diabetes. Top that with surgery needed to both feet so that she can carry on walking comfortably due to bone spurs and carpal tunnel in her left wrist. I can safely say health wise this has to be the worst year ever for my family. Tick tick move that flaming clock my grandad would say. :'(

Well officially my surgiversary tomorrow. Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed that I would be the size that I am now. I am still not weighing but will break the rule tomorrow and pray that I haven't put back on. I feel that doing so will not start the scales war again and send me into a merry go round I'd anxiety and depression. Thanks everyone that has helped me get this far because without you I couldn't do this. A massive thanks to two very special people who have been there for me every time I have needed them Willow and Crystal Rainbow yo have been my rock thank you from the bottom of my heart. Xxx xxx xxxx

Well done on your first year, it seems like it was a few weeks ago when you op,was cancelled and you were waiting for another date. Well done for getting this far

Last edited:
Well officially my surgiversary tomorrow. Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed that I would be the size that I am now. I am still not weighing but will break the rule tomorrow and pray that I haven't put back on. I feel that doing so will not start the scales war again and send me into a merry go round I'd anxiety and depression. Thanks everyone that has helped me get this far because without you I couldn't do this. A massive thanks to two very special people who have been there for me every time I have needed them Willow and Crystal Rainbow yo have been my rock thank you from the bottom of my heart. Xxx xxx xxxx

Congrats you beautiful strong woman..... its been a tough year, lets hope its soon out the way ready for lots of new happy beginnings..... Samhain marks the summers end, end of the busy, end of the striving....time to unwind and time to go within.....time to allow our bodies to recoup and recover.....pull that duvet over your head and allow that healing to happen sweetness..... restore those old energy banks and bounce back even more beautiful and ready to face the world x x x x x mawhhhhx x x x x

Hi Cupid

Sorry to hear about your daughter, it's just one think after another for you this year, hopefully 2016 will be a better year.

Happy surgery anniversary, you have done really well.

Sorry not on here much, but I do think about you.

Huge hugs, take care xxxx

Hi Cupid Sorry to hear about your daughter, it's just one think after another for you this year, hopefully 2016 will be a better year. Happy surgery anniversary, you have done really well. Sorry not on here much, but I do think about you. Huge hugs, take care xxxx
not about much myself Hun to be honest I'm trying to keep my head straight. Thanks huge hugs xxxxx

Congrats you beautiful strong woman..... its been a tough year, lets hope its soon out the way ready for lots of new happy beginnings..... Samhain marks the summers end, end of the busy, end of the striving....time to unwind and time to go within.....time to allow our bodies to recoup and recover.....pull that duvet over your head and allow that healing to happen sweetness..... restore those old energy banks and bounce back even more beautiful and ready to face the world x x x x x mawhhhhx x x x x
yep I think you are spot on Crystal I certainly feel like I need the duvet. Huge huge and positive thoughts for you xxx xxx

Well I think this has got to be the most straight forward weekend in months lol. Trying to get my head around so many things leaves me feeling as though I do nothing but moan. Definite hibernation time soon but will be having to wait and see why the morphine isn't working and getting my girl sorted then still time for a rest before Christmas....keep smiling out there because if not you start to lose the ability. Xxxxx

Well been more than busy just lately with appointments for my oh and daughter. My daughter has now started on meds for under active thyroid with hashimoto's disease and PCOS. It's hard watching her knowing that it's my fault with it being hereditary but not being able to stop it. At least she didn't have to wait to be diagnosed in her 40s like I did bless her. Hubby still has a thousand and one appointments to have as yes they can see the problems he has are very real yet they can't find the main cause and the more they look the more problems they find. His eyesight is changing rapidly and his muscles in his right are are now starting it waste representing as those of someone in his seventies rather than 51. I will be so glad when this year is finally over as health wise it stinks. Take care all. Xxx

Gosh Cupid! So much stress must be so hard for you just now sending big hugs your way and I hope your husband soon gets the diagnosis he needs! X x

Back