• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is it normal?

mandyl

hi
is it normal too feel down and tearful?
for the last few days ive felt really miserable and today i feel really tearful. dont have any friends and just feel so alone.:cry:

Why don't you have any friends sweetheart? I think you're going through a very emotional and traumatic time right now - this is no easy thing we're doing. Just think about the future - a new slim you wearing lovely sexy clothes and with more energy than you've ever had. And you know what you're like! You worry for England!:grouphugg: You've got loads of friends here - unload your worries and fears as much as you like. Big hug. Marion xx

please dont feel alone we are all here to support you with any worries and concerns you may have. is there any other mini members that lives in your area that could maybe meet you for a chat and cuppa, before my wls i didnt have many friends but part of the positive side wls has brought for me is that ive made so many new friends from sharing the wls experience with others in the same situation as myself, and if it wasnt for that i wouldnt of met a lot of lovely people that i now call my freinds. xxx

thanks everyone really helps.
marion- im not very confident and never really had any friends ,i lived for steve and he left last yr:cry:although iam really grateful to people like u on here.
and yeah worry for england me lol. xxxxx

were here for you Mandy...just keep talking to us...it doesn't have to be WL related stuff...these Mini peeps are just fab, everyone helps each other :hug99:

have you had your op yet or waiting for it?

Hi Mandy, please dont ever feel alone, cause on here we are one big family:grouphugg:so here is a gigantic hug from me and every-one here. Bless you!! G.M xx
hi
for the last few days ive felt really miserable and today i feel really tearful. dont have any friends and just feel so alone.:cry:

Wish I knew how to get my phone number to you so we could chat, I live on the IOW and like you I don't know too many people who understand what we are going through, we all get down, today I have been really wanting real food rather than puree and even had a dunked biscuit, no ill effects but as my dad said.. no wonder you're not losing weight.. I haven't lost any for a week now and I am getting cheesed off!!!
Anyway, you know we all support each other I am SO glad I found this site. Pauline

Oh please don't think you are alone Mandy. We are all here for each other one big family all in the same boat. ((hugs)) from me hope you are feeling a little more positive soon hun.

Big hugs to you sweetheart. You'll get through this stage and be so much happier with the new you and hopefully you'll have alot more confidence.Once you have the confidence friends will be coming thick and fast and you'll not have time for us lol.

Hi Mandy, sorry you are feeling down. As other people have said, we're all in the same boat re WLS. I hope that soon you can start to feel a little more confident. Have you any hobbies or interests you could get involved with so you can meet some new people but in a non-social way as you will be concentrating on the shared interest and gradually get to know people?
Best wishes to you x

we are real freinds here, and are always here no matter what x

hi

Hi Mandyl

I'm your friend! You are not alone!

{big hugs}

ps...you have lots of friend here too who will never let you down.

sorry you are feeling down but everyone is right the pepol on here are great i am so glad i was told about it (ty hellen and clara) i have learned so much and i know there is always someone here so im not alone.

Back