• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it normal?

mandymoo

Had my last fill, quite tight now. But strangely everything I eat or drink anything I get like the urge to burp constantly. Feel like I've got constant wind in my throat, sometimes it taste like bitter (like if you are every sick but you don't have anything left to bring up???)
Really strange - is it too tight???
Thanks all
Xxx

Hello there

The bitter taste ur describing could be acid heartburn? which could mean ur too tight, u shouldn't keep burping all the time hun, get ur self checked out, best to be safe then sorry
xx

Thanks BlueDiamond seems to have calmed down a bit. spoke to consultant & he said give it a few weeks, use a straw & chew chew chew lol. So going to see how it goes not eating late at night anymore seems to help the acid through the night.
Xxx

wishing u all the best as I sed in another one of ur posts I am having a defill friday because my band has got tight and have bad reflux issues, even if I eat at 6 I still have acid issues some several hours later. Dont leave it too long x

I was told never to drink through a straw?!

Back