• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it ok to take Maalox

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi does anyone know if its okay to take maalox indigestion medicine, have had awful reflux last 2 days like a lump in my throat, did take a spoon last night and cleared it, just wondered if was okay, do take lasoperazol but dont seem to do much.

Anyone know ??

Should be ok as long as no sugar!

hi bex dont know about that one but as big and bouncy says you should be ok if its nas. xxx

i suppose you could google it to be sure. xx

Asked doc and she said should be okay, but reflux better today x

I was instructed to not take any additional antacid medication post op especially while taking a proton-pump inhibitor such as Lansoprazole, but to be honest unless it is from your surgeon or doctor no one here is qualified to answer this question Bexx. I was surprised your GP said it's ok though my surgeon was very clear I should not take it

Bex phone the team. i was told the same as Karl and we have all had the same surgeon. It could be that you need a different or higher strength proton inhibitor.

Okay will do guys, thanks, have not taken any since, just 5ml the other night as was bad, but will phone and check monday, was going to text you Carol and ask xxxx

thats the best thing to do bex hope you feel better over week end could it be something you have eaten that does not agree with you yet??

Back