• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi guys and gals need a lil help plz

pinkylin

i had a bit of a sore throat last night and ive had it through the night to and im sneezing and all that yuckkkky cold stuff so yes winter is here lol boohoo i hate colds my question is ive been taken santanagen gold as instructed by the dietician and i was wondering if i was to start taken echiacea to would they cancel each other out or is it ok to take i dont want them to start makin me feel ill so i need to know if they would be ok i wont take them both at the same time tho one b4 brecky and one after what do you think thanx for any help lin.x:(:gen147::gen125::sick:

You should be fine. You can get a multi vitimin tonic boost liquid by sanatogen which may be of more use to you - most chemists & supermarkets sell it.

Remember with colds/flu - 3 days coming (infectious stage) 3 days here, 3 days going.

ta tpt i didnt know that yano cool hehe

Hope you feel better soon.

Some wise old soothe sayer woman told me ages ago that the only thing that kills colds is large Vit C doses, you body will only store a maximum of 1000mg a day. I had a nasty cold a week before my op and started dosing up on vit c daily and killed the cold in 3 days, since then i've taken a 1000mg chewy vit c daily along with my other vitimins and haven't had a cold since, i have had the tickly feeling of sore throats but normally they are gone within a day, it seems to work !

So my advice is to yes use the cold remedies, but get some vit c down your kneck :D

hi caroline ta hun and yeh silversurfer i agree vit c is gud but ive got none lol but will get some hehe

hi caroline ta hun and yeh silversurfer i agree vit c is gud but ive got none lol but will get some hehe

Boots - 3 for 2 - buy them in bulk, i use the chewys 1000mg tablets as the everessent types give me the runs, dont worry you cant OD on vit C, if you get more than your body can store it just leaches out through your skin and poo !

hahahahahaha ta for the info lol hehehe i will defo get some cheers hun.x

Echinicea is fab and once i have my next app at the hospital i will be taking it with vit c tabs till i have surgery as i am prone to get bad colds that usually end up on my chest.
You can take Echinicea for 6 weeks on a trot x

oh cool ta roch.x

Back