• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is this a type of dump ?

pandora

finding my way again !
a couple of times i have eaten stuff that i don't know the content of ie eating out , soon after i have felt the need to go to the loo , though not desperate . after going to the loo i had a bit of a hot flush . all in all the episode only lasts about 10 mins tops , is this a type of dump ?

i would say so. when eating out try and stick to things like chicken or if there is something with a sauce..ask for the sauce to be seperate.. as they may contain sugar.
Can you remember what it is you have eaten when this has happened?

yes , the first time was either a chicken wing or a sausage at a bbq , the other was chilli today

they could of fried the chicken..and with bbq food... even though most of time healthy foods... full fat burgers and sausages can make you feel rubbish... i had a burger at a bbq the other week... and i felt abit yukky for ages after. i have been to a couple of bbqs since.. and i have taken a pack of quorn sausages or burgers with me.. or made some chicken skewers... chicken cube, bit of onion, pepper, mushroom etc.. at least then you know what you are eating lol x

thought i was safe with sausage as i have had it before , the chicken was such a small piece i was surprised . tbh the effect was minor , it didn't disrupt my time so its not too bad

Back