• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

was this a dump

teen

post op loser
Im 9 months post op nearly and not had a dump at all. Last night I went round my mates house for a drink(didnt have loads cause mate wasnt drinking as she is expecting but I was a bit tiddly) I got home ate a piece of toast a yorkie chocolate biscuits and about 7 boiled sweets and went bed. Woke up with hot and cold sweats and went to the loo, whilst sitting on the loo I fainted and hit my head on the wall tiles came round but was really shacky and had to hold on to the sink. Got back to my bedroom and fainted again on the floor and my hearing went funny Pete sounded all muffled. Finally got back in to bed shaking hot and cold. This is the first time in my life I have ever fainted. Does this sound like I dumped

Thanx all

I don't know anything about dumping Teen but it sounds pretty horrible. Hope you feel ok now x

Yes that sounds like a really bad dumping syndrome episode and perhaps some dehydration as well. Alcohol is very dehydrating add to that your terrible dumping session, I would think that could cause a fainting episode. If you are concerned however, please do see or speak to your doctor just to check things out.

Sorry you had such an awful experience, hope you are feeling okay now.

Nic:eek:

eeek, that sounds horrible, glad your feeling better now though. :)

Yes - sounds like a dump to me - they can have varying symptoms - not sure if the symptoms are cause related i.e sugar, fat, booze etc, I had a dump for over an hour yesterday which differed to yours but equally as unpleasant. Hope you feel better this morning.

:eek:
Is that how you feel???
Summat i aint gonna look forward to!!
I'm waiting for my date for the bypass - Cant Wait!!
Glad your feeling better now!
xx

much better now thanx but Im glad it happened in the night when i was in my own bed, nightmare if it happened tonight as I am work till 8am tomorrow lol

Back