• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is this normal

Hi Kay - yes, it's absolutely normal ! Your body needs sleep to heal itself so don't fight it. Take care x

Go put your feet up now and have a snooze... you know Auntie Rose is right !:8855:

my op was 2 weeks ago and i still have to rest now and then, i went to town yesterday and only walked a tiny bit and was totally worn out, all i can say to u is just go with your body , if you feel tired then sleep hun its the bodies way of healing xxx

i would say yes hunni! you ve been through so much mentally pysically it ll take a few weeks to adjust to everything, good luck with it all x

I was the same as you, felt physically okay (apart from this 8+ inch wound down my front) but was absolutely knackered. Even a small walk was exhausting.

As someone else said, if you are tired then have a nap and recharge your batteries. After all if you had a sick child who was sleepy you'd encourage them to sleep and recuperate xx

Back