• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is this normal

kay milburn

day 6 of the pre op milk diet. things are going well havent cheated once, but im feeling extremely tired and a bit depressed is this normal.

Very normal I think !! I felt weepy and fed up around the same time as you..It soon wears off and its all in a good cause.

Take care of yourself

Sally Xx

I can remember towards the end of my milk diet I went to a BBQ where there was lots of drink, it really made me down, thinking I will never be able to enjoy all this again.

8 week post op and I am fine, you are bound to feel a bit down but hey ho chin up hun xxxx

It is a shock to the system is'nt it??? Its not for long though and really worth it when you wake up and the surgeon has been able to move your liver to do your op. Hang on in there sweetheart. You are not on your own because its something we all had to do. Good luck and hope you feel better soon xxx

hi i was like that as well, i was debateing with myself if i was doing the right things, bu im so glad i did it, it was worth it good luck with your op. wendy

Back