• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Iscare Prague?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leanne1985

hi all,

I'm booking my sleeve this week I thought I had everything sorted and then I just found a review online of somebody saying they had a sleeve there and it didn't work!!!

I'm totally worried now that I have gone with the wrong clinic!

Does anyone have any experience with iscare in Prague? Would love to hear your experience

Many thanks xxx

Hi and welcome. I had mine with Surgal Clinic. I don't know anything about Iscare. If you are not sure then delay and do further research.

I too had mine with surgal clinic and would highly recommend them. Don't book unless you're completely comfortable with the company, find some more reviews and talk to them about any concerns that you have.

Thanks ladies I have actually been accepted with surgal so I think I will go with them, I originally went through beautiful beings and was accepted I tried to go straight through surgal after and they said I couldn't as I had already applied with beautiful being so have to go through them that put me off a bit to be honest!

But I will go with them I think, it's about £4000,

Does that money includ everything? Do you stay at the clinic the whole time or would I need to book a hotel and transport also?

Thanks ladies xxxx

I did see on another Web site someone said they booked their own hotel in Prague as it was cheaper as was the transport to clinic ....but if it's included not a problem xxx

Thanks ladies I have actually been accepted with surgal so I think I will go with them, I originally went through beautiful beings and was accepted I tried to go straight through surgal after and they said I couldn't as I had already applied with beautiful being so have to go through them that put me off a bit to be honest!

But I will go with them I think, it's about £4000,

Does that money includ everything? Do you stay at the clinic the whole time or would I need to book a hotel and transport also?

Thanks ladies xxxx
Hi. It includes everything to do with your stay there. The accommodation is five star. The staff are wonderful. You get picked up from the airport and returned. I have no complain what so ever. They really go out of their way to make you comfortable. Check their website for room photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back