• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its a Wrap Day

Tracey12

Well today is the day I fly out for my Wrap. Surgery is tomorrow. Eeeek, I am excited. Is it sad to feel so happy at the prospect of bening rendered unconcious, cut open and having my insides rolled around and stitched? LOL
I feel very privelidged to have this opportunity and am willing to work very hard to reach my target. I have been so inspired by others stories. Losers bench here I come!!! :bliss:

Lots of luck. I think it's good to be excited for the future.

woohoo!!! good luck Tracey, you're going to love it!!!! :) x

Well, I have arrived. Picked up at the airport by a chauffeur and driven to a beautiful 5 star hotel for the night. Still not nervous strangely. Being picked up at 6.40 in the morning and being taken to the clinic. If tomorrow goes as smoothly as today I will be a very happy bunny.

Best of luck hun, I'm sure all will go well, let us know how you get on :) x

good luck xxxxx

Hi all :)
Well had my wrap yesterday and all went well.Not as sore as I thought I would be. Just had my drain out so much more comfortable. My surgeon was lovely, a little english but very sweet. All the staff are very kind and the clinic is immaculately clean. I actually cannot fault anything. The clinic is i Prague 7 and is IscareIVF. A local private hospital. Quite small.
Ernesto from BBC Direct came to see me. Also very helpful.
I have no wind pain YET but expecting it lol.
Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Guess I just joined the LOSERS BENCH !!! Yaaaay x

Well done and good luck for the future xxx

I couldnt resist a peek this morning and down another 3lb! That takes me down to 199lb so officially out of the 200's!!!
Loving my wrap. And this is only day 9......

Back