• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

its been a while!!!

buglady

hi everyone its been ages since ive posted on here i had my band i had it on the 11th june 2009 and if i am honest been struggling i feel ive had no restriction i missed out on a slot i could of had at the filling clinic so i havnt had a fill since may time, during which i have out on half a stone:cry: in may when i had my last half a ml fill. so heres the question in may i was supposed to have 10 and a half mls in my 14ml band however when my nurse drew out the saline i only had 8mls is 2 and a half mls evaporation normal or as she may suspect i may have a small leak if this is the case has anyone else experienced this ? she said it can be resolved by a small bit of local and renewed quite easily so just wondering realy!! oh and if i was a facebook friend of yours i never deleated you my email and facebook got hacked so im now facebookless!!!x alison

I had the opposite problem where I was told mine had absorbed fluid from my body and I had to have a defill ! Bands are a mystery at times :( I hope that everything will be allright with yours and that you can get it sorted and back on track soon. It's good to see you back Alison and hope you stick around this time to keep us up to date on how things go x

I hope whatever is happening it gets resolved really soon for you and the scales start been kinder to you xxx

Good to have you back, stay around now please xxx

Hi Alison

Good to see you posting again, sorry you have been having problems but Im sure you can get back on track.

I had a smiliar problem in that I thought I had more in my band than I did. The nurse said some saline will be in the tube but because I had 2 anesthetics for unrelated ops some may have evaporated due to the gasses given during the op.

First thing I would advise is to talk things through with the clinic re food choices and discuss if you need another small fill.

Good luck x

Back