• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been a while but heres where i am.

charlie_pops

its been a while, had so much on with xmas and work ect but on thursday i will be onto week 7 of my why weight management thing the doctor sent me on. so far ive lost 7.5 pounds, cant help but think its not enough :( they said 5% by the end so ive got a week and a half to loose about half a stone :S

im just so anxious to get a referal started and meet everyone at the seminar. i hate waiting :( ive told a few more people about my plans and there all against it.even my fatter friends and family are saying its too drastic and a stupid idea. i love reading everyones storys and how well and life changing this can be so im just focusing on that.

x

Hi Charlie great to hear from you again :) don't worry about the weight loss you have done great. Don't worry about people not being supportive as the ones that matter will be, even if they don't agree with it. My sister didn't agree with my choice but was the first one their for me after my op visiting me and making sure I was ok. I have to say having my op was the best thing I have done and I love my sleeve :) we have tried all diets with no luck keeping it off. With the right tool for us we have a chance of achieving this for good. Just think this is for yourself and know one else, to make you a healthier person and live a lot longer. X

Suzie covered everything i was guna say lol...keep at it and remember its ur body not theirs...they will sharp change their minds wen they see u feeling happier and looking fantastic!!

Back