• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's been a while..

Bravo2sugars

Hi all, I have been on the forum since my GS in August but have been so I'll for so long I am more or less new.

They discovered a leak after 6 months after I collapsed with life threatening symptoms in January and have been in hospital ever since. Only came out this week and have still not healed or recovered.

Apparently leaks are rare at 6 months so they suspect it was always there, just never investigated.

Anyway, I hope I am on the mend now and wanted to say Hi all over again, as I am starting from scratch!

Hi all -:)

M x

adrienne

Hi bravo2sugars

What symptoms did you have early on ? Soubds horrific what you've been through ?

caraline

Aww sorry to hear that hun, hope you are on the mend now x

Bravo2sugars

Hi bravo2sugars

What symptoms did you have early on ? Soubds horrific what you've been through ?

Collapsed with septicaemia, ruptured diaphragm, collapsed lung & chronic subphrenic abscesses. Have had three major surgeries including a thoracotomy, been in hospital for 9 weeks, only just got home, but do have a further thoracotomy at Harefield hanging over me. Am still on antibiotics and still have drains in situ!

I do hope I am on the mend!

Honestly, if you are not well, shout it from the rooftops and if you still aren't listened to, get a second opinion.

X

princess4d4

sounds awful hope you feel better really soon xx