• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its been a while

Emza

Hi all, I have not been on here for over 6 months :( However I am very very pleased with myself. I have had major family probs and my life has been upside down for the last 6 months and I have survived :D

I am proud of myself that I have not resorted to comfort eating - although I have found my new pick me up is raspberries (only 2-3) or drinking. I had my first drink tonight since my op 9 months ago and only managed 4 sips of wine! I have been steadily losing weight and started to be able to do things that I could not do before my op. My biggest achievement so far this year has been to be able to go on the rides at Chessington with my 6yr old daughter :D

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone on here as although I have not posted I have been reading what people have been posing and it has ept me going :D

Hugs to all xxxxx

suepat10

Hi Emma and pleased to meet you x

Wow, what an impressive weight loss you've had x

Emza

Hi Sue, nice to meet you too. Thanks I have tried very hard with my WLS and the road has been rocky, but I have my life back and would not change it for the world :D

How is your journey going?

Take care xxx

Evenstarr

Nice to meet you Emma from another Emma here!
Well done on your weight loss, and glad to hear your new life is great.
Em xxxxxx