• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's true what they say...

laurajlucy

Low poundage loss equals high inches loss!
Week 6 proved to be a zero loss as far as the scales were concerned but a couple of days ago whilst digging through my wardrobe for something to wear I came across a pair of size 16 jeans that I had bought over 3 years ago. They still had the label on them as they were way too small at the time. Thought I may aswell see how much longer it would be till they fitted and it turned out they were too BIG!!! :D:D Got my belt out and that was too BIG!! Got my kitchen devil out and pierced a new hole. Tadaaaa... !
Anyhoooo, after strutting my stuff in my new jeans (and having to keep pulling them up) I came home and got changed into my jimjams. I then noticed that on the inside of the waistband the words 'skinny fit' :eek::eek::D:D:D. Happy as bloody larry! I have never measured my self as far as inches are concerned but this was certainly a massive loss. Couldn't be happier. Is my 30th in January and Iam going to scower the shops in search of a size 12-14 dress to wear! This will be my new goal now instead of them dratted scales! Muchos Love, Kellie (size 14-16 waist) xxx:8855:

Congratulations, it is so true, I only lost half a pound last week, then I went out on Wednesday put leggings on and the top of my legs have really gone down I couldn't beleive, I was jumping round like I'd just won the lottery LOL x

thats brilliant well done! I have loads of clothes in my wardrobe in so many different sizes! Cant wait to be in a size 16!! well done xx

I bought a size 18 coat 2 weeks ago ( I cried in the middle of the shop when I put it on!!) but couldn't do it up.

On Saturday at the bonfire party I did it up!!! OMG!!! Brilliant!!

Well done....and long may it continue for you :):)

Well done hun, doesn't it make you feel so fab xxx

Brilliant Kellie ... I wish I had measured myself pre op as I know I have lost inches too if not masses of weight. Keep it up, honey xxx :)

It's true I measured myself preop and every couple of weeks when I check cm keep disappearing...it so spurs you on! Not too late for any of you to get measuring x

There is no better feeling!

Back