• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT

BlueDiamond

Hello Guys and Gals

As the title states - Who would have thought it......I have been shopping in Romford today and went into Primark too test out their range of Jeans, and too say I was over the moon is an understatement I couldnt adam and eve it ( believe it) I walked out with a pair of size 14 super skinny jeans:eek::eek::eek::eek: Just too think I was a size 26 when I started on my weight loss journey :eek::eek::eek:and now getting into a size 14 super skinny jeans from Primark, I never have worn a pair of jeans from primarks before because I didnt fit into them, sorry too ramble on but I am Chuffed too bits.......Hope no one minds me sharing this - thanks for reading - MeJulie xxx:D:D:D:D:D

wow well done Julie thats great, i know exactly how your feeling there as ive just not long got back into my size 14 jeans again, Congrats....im chuffed for ya x

:)Great news Julie:)

Please,please,please continue to share such good news

Wow Julie and in 7 months? Goodness what a remarkable achievement and you too Liz... very well done!

Great to read this and thanks for sharing xxx

Excellent news - well done you....

can't wait to buy something from a 'normal' shop!

That's brilliant, I'm chuffed to bits for you, Karen x

Well done on the size 14's you are a really good example that banding works! Good on you xx

How marvellous, and i have been told that Primark clothes are smaller than other shops too xxxx

Well done Julie you deserve to be happy xxx

congratulations hun thats fabby x

Well, you're gonna have to show us a photo now Julie.

That's brilliant!!!

xxx

Well done Julie! Fabulous news and such an inspiration to me as I start my life as a bander!!! Have you really gone down 6 dress sizes in 7 months?? Think I'll be following your diary (You do have one right??) :eek:

well done julie, isnt it a fantastic feeling, ive not had anything from primark yet, apart from pjs that my daughter buys me, i go to tesco and get my jeans from there, and i tend to buy the same range as i know where i am fitting wise, ive come do wn through the sizes, how much are the jeans from primark, i might have a go, well done on such a fantastic loss in such a short time, big hugs xx

Back