• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothe size rant

Ines4C

Apologies for the rant, but does anyone else have the problem that they can very between up to 3 clothes sizes? What I mean is, when it comes to jeans, even skinny jeans, I can wear a size 12, some clothes even a size 10, and any tops and jumpers, and even dresses are a size 10 to, but as soon as it comes to office where where there is no stretch involved, and especially thanks to my horrible chest, I am a size 14. It frustrates me so much, that I am seriously thinking of getting my breasts are reduced in the new year, even if I have to take out a loan. Everything else I can work on with exercise and diet, but boobs just seem to never change. I guess they are the part of me I hate the most. Especially because everything is tied around them, even though they are now just horrible sacks of empty skin. So even in places like peacocks, where I can wear a size 10, I have to buy a size 14 for blouses and shirts. Go figure. Please someone tell me I'm not alone with this.

I can be from a size 6-10 depending on shop and style of clothes, and in Jane Norman sometimes a 12. It's very common

Normally office trousers with no stretch are the real size, jeans and other pants are usually generous!
I find labels don't often mean much these days!
I hate ordering clothes online and when they arrive you can't get them over your thighs or get an arm in!!

Normally office trousers with no stretch are the real size, jeans and other pants are usually generous! I find labels don't often mean much these days! I hate ordering clothes online and when they arrive you can't get them over your thighs or get an arm in!!
oh I can fit in the size 10-12 office trousers, just not shirts and blouses X

Yep, clothes sizes are a mystery. I currently have a new wardrobe today after a huge clear out. I am 11st 11lbs with a BMI of 26.6 and my clothes range from a size 8 to 14. Jeans are all 12's. Tops mostly 10, but a couple of 8's, 12's and 14's!

Kar is right, we shouldn't pay too much attention to the labels!

Back