• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've bitten the bullet!

JulesE

Well, after all your help and advice & doing lots of research, I've decided I'm definitely going ahead with WLS! :clap:

I looked into various companies, but have settled on The Weight Loss Surgery Group. Had a chat with Michelle this morning & it's now all stations go.

I've booked my consultation for Monday 13th July, and provisionally booked my band op for Tuesday 21st July :D

After pontificating for a while, it now feels like the ball's rolling very quickly.

All I have to do now, is find the money to pay for the op :eek: I think this may be more painful than the actual surgery!

Thanks all for your help thus far. I'm sure I'll be after more support soon, lol :)

Jules xx

Thats ace :) It will be the best money you have ever spent. xx

Fabulous! Congratulations!!

I went with WLS Group and they were excellent.
I went for my consultation, and 2 weeks later i was having the band fitted. Once the ball starts rolling, it rolls fast!! :)

Well done on you!

Hi Jules

You will be in safe hands! good luck, where are you having the op. I had mine at Preston to save a bit!

Maz x

Thanks everyone :)

Maz - I'm having my op at Preston too - it's the nearest centre to me.

Did you have anyone stay overnight locally? I need to find somewhere for my DH & 3 year old to stay.

Also, did you travel up the night before your op, or early that morning?

xx

hi jules my husband and 5year old son are coming with me to preston for my op we r staying at the" premier inn north" hope that helps xxheather

Thanks everyone :)

Maz - I'm having my op at Preston too - it's the nearest centre to me.

Did you have anyone stay overnight locally? I need to find somewhere for my DH & 3 year old to stay.

Also, did you travel up the night before your op, or early that morning?

xx

Hi Jules

We stayed in the Ibis the night before and my OH stayed on the day of the op. Its very close to the hospital and if you book online its a bit cheaper!

Good luck

Maz x

Back