• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass Ive only gone and done it !!!

happy days

I've made the jump and went and seen the gym instructor. I have my full induction on Saturday morning.
Was dreading it but think it will be ok

good on ya I will be doing it in the next week or so I need to tighten up that belly lol ! x

cu16 said:
good on ya I will be doing it in the next week or so I need to tighten up that belly lol ! x

I need to tighten everything lol
Told him I only want to lose another stone and try and tone some of the wobble if possible.

happy days said:
I need to tighten everything lol
Told him I only want to lose another stone and try and tone some of the wobble if possible.

Good luck!!!! :D

Good on u, can't wait till I am allowed to go

Good for you we have a gym at the school where i work so costs us nothing we go 2 or 3 times a week good exeercise but know i wont want to go now that weather is getting nicer will want to be home on a night sitting in the garden and i have a pilates ball for in the house you'll enjoy it people can see the difference after a month or so xx

good move i am going to join my local gym after my post op appointment and get the go ahead, i prommise you the lads who are in the gym already and the woman will have had to start the same as you so dont worry they will be helpfull if anything dont forget to take your towel and warter bottle, and cossy if there is a pool or steam room for after. xxxxxx

It's only for 15 weeks. Surely I can do this after all I've been threw to get this far. I only want to lose one more stone to get me to 11.10 but I really need tp tone up.

Good Luck, I need to see about joinging a gym to start toning up will do it eventually ha. Hope u enjoy it thats half the battle xx

safc_chick said:
Good Luck, I need to see about joinging a gym to start toning up will do it eventually ha. Hope u enjoy it thats half the battle xx

I went to the docs and asked him to refer me, it works out alot cheaper than committing to a annual membership.

happy days said:
I went to the docs and asked him to refer me, it works out alot cheaper than committing to a annual membership.

Thanx for that mite mention it nxt time I'm at the doctors x

Back