• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bit the bullet!

Wobbly71

Well I have bit the bullet and have an induction at a new gym tomorrow. Hoping it motivates me with a change of scenery.

The gym I am currently a member of is dated!! I don't think they have renewed the equipment since it opened about 10 years ago (no exageration!). It is in a lovely location on our marina with views but a bit stale! even the changing area leaves a lot to be desired.

I have my induction at 7am in the morning :cry:. My choice actually so no crying . I am joining the local college, it is a brand new building and gym and is half the price what I'm paying at the minute. It is also a 5 minute walk from where I work 5 days a week so no excuses.

Will let you know how I get on x x

Well done. Hope the induction will go well, and that you will enjoy the gym. I love mine. Does the new one have a pool?

Good luck!

Just going now. There's no pool but I haven't used the pool in last gym for about 4 years so not too bothered about that.

I just need a routine. I used to go at 7 most mornings before work before the op, need to get back into it x x

In a way, you are stronger than me. Getting up earlier would actually scare me off the idea. I would rather go after work. Good on you, praying all goes well and that you can establish a routine. X

Back