• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG I did it and i enjoyed it! But now i ache in places i never thought impossible..

phatmomma

Well i've been thinking about it for a while and today i did it!

I went for my gym induction. It was flipping great :) So very different from when i went last year.... Firstly the trainer asked me quite a few questions about me and my surgery... I really enjoyed my workout and have to tell you all i was at one point RUNNING. Not for long admittedly but it was a start :)
Back tomorrow and booked a fun exercise class for Tuesday & Wednesday :) Cant wait .....:D:D

Last edited:
well done you!!! thats fab julie xxxxxxxxxxxx

So very very happy to read this Julie xx

Well done Julie and you are going to be like a 'little hamster running the wheel'' before long... great stuff precious xxx

Re: OMG I did it and i enjoyed it!

Nice one Julie! x

Well done! the first step is the hardest, now you are running girl!
xxxx

Well done Julie ! x x

well done Julie xxx

Well done, just keep it up, I paid a whole years membership at Esporta and only used it for the three months I was off of work recovering from my op .. as soon as I went back to work it all went out the window :(

Make sure you do classes that you enjoy and are fun ..

Ann xx

Well done Julie that's fantastic well done you. The key is finding something you enjoy and sticking with it. Good luck with it all xxx

OMG i did it again today! I'm so impressed i jogged for a whole 6 minutes... Mind i'm aching today so tomorrow me and himself are just going to sauna and steam :) Someone said you should have a rest day and we are for sure :)

that first session as the scariest for me hehe

well done you x

Well done, you can do it, Karen x

Back