• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

Yuk! Lol, I can't stand dark chocci - bleurghhhhh hee hee!

PS - my dietician also advised steer completely clear of any Atkins style products, due to dodgy additives & gm modified bla bla bla's

xx

Last edited:
Yuk! Lol, I can't stand dark chocci - bleurghhhhh hee hee!

PS - my dietician also advised steer completely clear of any Atkins style products, due to dodgy additives & Gmail modified bla bla bla's

xx

Haha, I've already looked it out the cupboard for later!!

Yeah my dietician said the same about Atkins stuff. Sometimes you just can't do right for doing wrong!

Haha, I've already looked it out the cupboard for later!!

Yeah my dietician said the same about Atkins stuff. Sometimes you just can't do right for doing wrong!

I'm quite lucky really that I don't have a particularly sweet tooth, but appreciate sometimes you literally want something to kind of grab & go like a biscuit type product, difficult to find tho x

I'm quite lucky really that I don't have a particularly sweet tooth, but appreciate sometimes you literally want something to kind of grab & go like a biscuit type product, difficult to find tho x

Yeah, I thought they would be quite handy to throw in my bag at the weekend as we are always out and about but will have to think again.

Yeah, I thought they would be quite handy to throw in my bag at the weekend as we are always out and about but will have to think again.

Yep, def get that....sometimes a warm yogurt, or a battered cheese triangle just don't cut it! I guess it's a pain but fact is, if it contains flour or cereal it's a carb - bummer lol x

Not sure if this has been asked before on this thread but does anyone know what I should be looking for in protein powder sugar and carb wise? Im struggling with eating meat and feeling dizzy most of the day so hopefully a protein drink will help. My weight loss is going well have lost 28lb since 2nd jan even with a half pound lost 1 week im now at my lowest weight in over 7 years! Hope everyone is still doing well.

I am very interested in your size 22's!!!! Please let me know what you have - I usually have long leg in trousers, but the next regular length were fine. Thanks.

Love sal xx

I'm tall, 5.10. When I get back ill pm some pics. I'm very fussy over clothes. Have to be river island, next m n s etc. going to be some clear out soon :) xx

previous bander, revision to by pass.

I'm tall, 5.10. When I get back ill pm some pics. I'm very fussy over clothes. Have to be river island, next m n s etc. going to be some clear out soon :) xx previous bander, revision to by pass.

Sounds great!!! Didn't know river island do plus sizes!!! Keep me posted, as I am definitely interested (glad you are tall as well!!). Can't wait to have some different clothes, as I haven't bought any for ages as I knew I was having the op so didn't think it was worth spending!!!

Thanks, love sal xx

Well, I've just got to say how pleased and annoyed I am today!!! Opened a 'next' account yesterday (I have never ordered next clothes for myself before!!!). And ordered 4 pairs of black trousers all size 24 - I'm going away at the weekend and wanted to look a bit smarter in the evening. Arrived on time (good service) rushed upstairs to try them on, and they are all TOO BIG!!!!! Pleased that I am shrinking, but annoyed now that I have got to place another order!!! I phoned my local store to see if they stock larger sizes so I can try some on, but they hadn't got any in at the moment :-(. But spoke to a lovely lady, to whom I explained my situation (WLS and changing shape) and she told me next do a personal shopping service free of charge - just book an appointment!!! So I am planning that before buying a whole new summer wardrobe!!! Also my neighbours across the road had noticed my weight loss (both in mid to late 60's) especially the fella, who wanted his wife to come and ask me if I was OK as he could see I was loosing weight!!! I explained that I had lost weight, not because I am ill, but because I had WLS and they were really pleased and supportive!!! So having a good day as the sun is shining and I am a size smaller, and even the neighbours have noticed!!! was in evans size 28 at Christmas - sleeve done on 3rd jan 2014) I am walking with a spring in my step today!!! :). But the scales are still slow to move, just shows it's not all down to the scales!!! Love from a 'happy' sal xxx
love this post. So positive.

I have got this from tesco the other day. Really small. Perfect for handbag etc. Just one squirt into a drink and sugar free. Keep it with me so when we go out I can order a water and add flavour. All pubs have regular cordial so at least this is sugar free

Attachments

• image-2771791387.jpg
    image-2771791387.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 45
ive got a few like that from asda and from american produce sellers. my fave is wild purple smash by hawaiian punch

decided to take new pics, no change so far

2014-02-26 14.20.14-1.jpg

Attachments

• 2014-02-26 14.20.26-1.jpg
    2014-02-26 14.20.26-1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 45
  • ForumRunner_20140226_142953.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140226_142953.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 41
no idea why that last one turned sidewards, it was taken same way as others abd appears on my phone correctly

Attachments

• IMG_48469699301162-1.jpg
    IMG_48469699301162-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 41
wrong thread sorry

image-3733903724.jpg

previous bander, revision to by pass.

I have got this from tesco the other day. Really small. Perfect for handbag etc. Just one squirt into a drink and sugar free. Keep it with me so when we go out I can order a water and add flavour. All pubs have regular cordial so at least this is sugar free
I saw these but couldn't choose as there were soooo many. Def gonna get a couple to try.

Back