• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

that's fantastic Lara, go you!!! Haven't updated here for a while, but to date lost 8.5 stone and gone from a size 30 top to a 20, and from 34 trousers to a 26. Feeling much more positive and i love my life now. My sleeve has given me my life back. Nearly a year gone and its been hard and eventful but wouldn't change it for the world xxxx hope you all have a lovely Xmas xxxx

Matra

Hey Tina, well done you, that's a fantastic loss. Can't believe we are nearly a year out! Where has the time gone........

Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas

robina

Well done tina!

robina

Well im now as of today 1lb away from 11 stone gone......... but ive gained a bun in the oven so expecting the weight to stay the same or go up a bit from here on in

2nd timer

princess4d4

Merry Xmas to all x

larabelle

Well done everyone on an amazing 2014. What are all your goals for 2015. Mine is to hopefully get the go ahead for IVF now my BMI is 21.

princess4d4

One year on for you guys congrats on all you have achieved the last year

Salliebeth

Hi all, not been on here for a while, but thought today was a good day to put some pics on!!! (If I have done it right!!!). It is a year today since I had my op (sleeve) I have lost 9 stone 3lbs, and gone from a size 28 to a size 16!! I am really proud of myself (and I don't say that often!!!) I could never believe that a year ago I would see these results!!! What a difference a year makes!!!! I am happy, smiling and loving life!!!!
Love salliebeth xxxx

Attachments

• image-3491724854.jpg
    image-3491724854.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3296356172.jpg
    image-3296356172.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2243325255.jpg
    image-2243325255.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2662586941.jpg
    image-2662586941.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 44

Crystalrainbow

And you look blooming amazing too hunni wtg..... i remember you popping onto my diary to wish me luck last year and you were just a month out :) a year is a long time but my such a lot can happen in a year..... funny how it fly's too x x x x wtg hun x x x

Salliebeth

And you look blooming amazing too hunni wtg..... i remember you popping onto my diary to wish me luck last year and you were just a month out :) a year is a long time but my such a lot can happen in a year..... funny how it fly's too x x x x wtg hun x x x

Aahhhhh thanks crystal rainbow!!! How r u doing??? Won't be long till your a year out!!! Xxx

princess4d4

Looking stunning Sallie you have done amazing

Su2ie

Omg!! Salliebeth you look completely different what an amazing transformation! Well done on your weight loss x

Last edited:

Donna66

Hi All,

I am due to have my Sleeve on 13th Jan 15. Excited to the max but nervous too.

Started my pre-op on 1st Jan and not doing to bad. Lost 4lbs already. Hoping New Year/ New Me!

Salliebeth

Hi All, I am due to have my Sleeve on 13th Jan 15. Excited to the max but nervous too. Started my pre-op on 1st Jan and not doing to bad. Lost 4lbs already. Hoping New Year/ New Me!

Good luck donna66!!! I am sure u will be fine!!!! You will be a different person this time next year!!!! (I know I look different, and have more energy ect, but I am still me inside, which I remember my mum was worried that she would loose her daughter!!!- well she has lost 9 stone of her daughter!!!! Hehehe) I didn't realise what a difference a year makes!!! You might have a few rough days, but just keep focused on the long term, and believe me it will all be worth it!!! Good luck, and wishing you a speedy recovery!!! Keep us posted!!!
Love salliebeth xxx

Donna66

Hi Salliebeth

Thank and I am hoping I will be a very different woman this time next year, esp on the outside lol! Congrats on you weight loss over, you have done fantastic. Hoping my journey will have excellent results too.

I will definitely keep you posted and thank you. Happy New year x

Matra

Sallibeth you are unrecognisable, massive well done. You look absolutely brilliant!

Hey Donna66, good luck with your surgery. I was 'sleeved' on the 14th Jan last year and apart from the 1st couple of weeks have had a very easy time of it. Take care L x