• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

Lara, yes I would like that x

Hit my first major goal today. No longer "fat" and now "NORMAL"

ForumRunner_20140825_085806.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using WLSurgery

Absolutely fantastic Lara, massive well done!!

3lbs til 'normalsville' for me and I think it's going to be the longest 3lbs ever!!

Well, feeling a little nervous, I've got a check up at the hospital tomorrow, nearly 8 months post op, I have lost about 7stone 2pounds since I was put on the waiting list last august. Just hope they are happy with my progress!!! I wish it had been more, but it is slow and steady, and I am feeling the difference!!! Gone from size 26/28 to a size 18, so am really chuffed with that- would love to be a size 16!!!! Anyway fingers crossed for tomorrow!!! Xx
Love salliebeth xxx

Sallie, I'm sure they will be delighted. Over 7 stone is a massive achievement but really the main thing is that you are chuffed!

Sallie, I'm sure they will be delighted. Over 7 stone is a massive achievement but really the main thing is that you are chuffed!

Thanks Matra! Well it all went well, the dietician was pleased with my weight loss :) she asked me what my expectations are, and I said I don't have an ideal weight I would like to be, but I would like to be a size 16, and she was happy with this, but I it added that should by any stretch of the imagination I was ever to reach a size 12 I would be more than happy!!!! I have had lots of comments from people today ( I am wearing some tighter jeans and a top - trying to look smart for my hospital appointment!!!!) and must say I feel good today!!!
Hope all is going well for you!!
Love salliebeth xxx

I knew they would be more than happy with that Sallie!

All good with me thanks, a few lbs from a 9st loss and being a healthy weight. This journey has far surpassed my expectations :)

Not sure how to do all this adding photos bit!!! It's sideways on on my ipad, don't know how to change it!!! I think I have also attached someone else's BMI/ weight information!!! Good grief I am rubbish at this!!! Just wanted to post a pic of me today!! Xx
Love salliebeth xxx

Nice pic sallie. If you crop it slightly before uploading it it wont then turn sidewards

Nice pic sallie. If you crop it slightly before uploading it it wont then turn sidewards

Thanks Robina!! It took me ages to upload it!!! Had to get the app on my phone - had forgotten my password and had he'll of a job trying to get one sent to my e-mail!! Then I sent it sideways!!! At least I'm trying ( very trying so hubby says!!!????)
Love salliebeth xxx

I couldnt do it either hun, the tip came to me from the lovely femfrankie

I couldnt do it either hun, the tip came to me from the lovely femfrankie

Been on here all evening messing with pics!!! Think I might be getting the hang of it - I have put a couple of pics in my profile I think!!! They might even be the correct way up!!! Hehehe xx
Love salliebethxxx

image-2763372881.jpg

Hope this turns out the right way up??!!!! This is me today, will be 8 months post op on 3rd sept, gone from size 26/28 to size 18, lost 7 stone 2 pounds. Feeling chuffed!!! Xxx
Love salliebeth xxx

Sideways or right way up, u r looking fab-u-lous! Well done on your weight loss!

Aaahhh thanks emma!! I've never posted pics on here before (as u proberbly guessed) cause I always felt nervous and unsure of myself, I guess the self confidence is growing with each pound that disappears!!! Xx
Love salliebeth xxx

Hit my first major goal today. No longer "fat" and now "NORMAL" Sent from my SM-G900F using WLSurgery
Fantastic hunny, well done. X

image-3434272172.jpg Into the 16's (stone) today 9stone 3pounds lost hope to be in the 14's by new year size 30/32 to a 18/20

Back