• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jelly and fruit

ladylite

I have just made some jellies with sugar free jelly plus a tin of broken segment tangerines in their own juice. They are really really cheap.

I used the juice to top up the liquid and put the segments in the bottom. A really low calorie and healthy sweet and tastes delicious. There is something in jelly, I dont know what, that makes it good for your nails etc.

The whole process took 5mins, not including the setting. Oh and I saved the tubs that you can buy with the ready made jelly in to make my own.

Cant wait for them to set. :17729:

kateyloo

Mmmmm - me too - I have been putting one or two grapes in my jelly - yummy!!! :eating:

novamay

Born Free
I like to top my jelly with a half pint of sugar free lemonade so when it sets you get a little fizzy tingle without any of the gas.... Lovely with fruit cocktail too in a wine glass to make them look special - I can get four portions out and there's only about 70 cals in each.. yum...

ladylite

That sounds lush.x

phatmomma

sounds good :) xx

nikster1975

I do this all the time great for the kids, fruit cocktail, orange segments, mango segment any tinned fruit in natural juice....i make them in disposable plastic drinks cups then they can throw them away after x