• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Joining the gang next week ?

Hello all....

Well I'm booked in for my band next Tuesday at the Pines Hospital!

I am so scared but excited at the same time... I have 3-4 stone to lose!

I am going to be on my own at home post op because my other half has had a trip to Vegas planned for ages.. Charming that I will be at home when he is living it up!

Anyway I am just planning to completely rest and chill out for the week!

Any advice for the first couple of days post op?

Kate xxx

My advice would be do as little as possible. Get your food ready before the op & freeze soups etc & have lots of pillows in bed. Get peppermint tea for the wind pain & make the most of the honeymoon period. Good luck

I think I may have welcomed you on another thread??? anyway welcome again LOL welcome to the gang :) good luck for the op as Emma says just plenty of rest any probs or questions just ask x x x x

I think I'm more nervous about coming round from the op! I only have to do 5 days pre op diet so not too bad!! ?

I'm just going to stick to shakes and yoghurt afterwards!

Got a holiday at the end of August so would love to see some weight shift before then!

What's the average loss in the first 6 weeks?

X

Hello Katebancroft1981!

So been for my pre op today... Everything good and ready to go next Tuesday morning at 7am!!!!

Can't come quick enough now! ? so sick of feeling fat and horrible ?

Xx

Best of Luck Kate. Keep us posted on how you get on post op :)

Thanks Sarah ? part of me is scared to death but the doctor said medically I'm very boring so I think that's a good thing!!

Just want everything to go smoothly so I can get losing...

Xx

I'm the same as you... Very boring (medically only of course). Best of luck - I'm sure you will be a total Loser in no time xx

Hi Kate

I'm booked in for my band on the 11th and starting to worry about it but looking forward to the other side. Xx

Wow That's fantastic ? I'm 13stone 9 so similar to you... How much did you lose in the first 2 months? I'm going on holiday at the end of August and would like to lose a bit before that xx

Good luck for your upcoming surgery! I absolutely love my band. Although it seemed very slow going to begin with, I'm now at a point where I have lost all that I wanted to lose and more so now it's all about maintaining. Have I mentioned that I love my band?

Back