• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This time next week...

fab40

This time next week I will have had my op...

Feeling a little low at the moment, i think its the liquid diet and the goodbye to some foods and drinks.. Silly as I have eaten everything there is to try and really want to feel fitter and healthier and get into clothes from a normal shop.

I think its such an emotional journey we go through to get to the point I am at and to be having an operation to help with my weight.. I feel like I have let myself down and go to be doing what I am doing..

Sorry to feel so glum as I am very lucky to have the cash to have this op but just thinking what the hell am I doing today.

Much Love to all you brave pre ops and post opers!

Jane x

Yes I will be fab at 40..

Hey, I'm the same- my op is Friday. I lashed out at my bf for no reason today- its the lack of food why we feel like this. Good luck though, you'll be fine :) xxx

Thanks Hun, its hard to not be snappy at a bit glum at the moment!

Not long to go though!

I get those feelings, that you've let yourself down . . .I had those feelings too. But, this is something we are doing to take control, of what we eat, of our weight loss in many ways . . .and that isn't letting yourself down!

I turn 40 next month, infact I will be due my first bandfill on my birthday itself (oh just as I can eat food I will be back to liquids lol)

Sorry you're feeling so down Jane, it is an emotional rollercoaster and even tho Im now post op, I still feel the ups and downs emotionally too. . .

Liquid diet is quite hard for some people and its a big change in diet so its not surprising it causes such ups and downs.

hang in there and Im only a PM away or a shout if you want to chat

Kat xx

Thanks Kat, you must be so proud you have come this far and yes it is an emotional roller coaster!

Tomorrow is another day and will be better than today!

Firstly lots of luck to you both, it's a big step but a great one that you're taking!
And yeh I get the emotional roller coaster bit too...pre op I was great , I wasn't nervous I was giddy...but post op I've been incredibly weepy, crying over the silliest of things, I'm sure it's all down to the huge changes our bodies are going through.
Em xxxx

Back