• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Journey update, Whittington

Labelle

Hi guys, well it's been about 2 weeks since I joined, since then I have had my first appointment which was last week a group seminar on 2/7/2014, it was a really informative session during the session I filled out a questionnaire regarding my eating habits and patterns, and today I received a letter referring me to a psychiatrist who is going to assess me to see if I have a binge eating disorder, in all honesty I don't think I do I just think my eating habits are a bit off but I wouldn't say am a binge eater....either way am happy to go see the expert anything now is a step in the right direction. I also got a letter for my second appointment which is to see the consultant on the 22nd of September really chuffed that things a moving after a very slow start from my referral in march, so from now till I see the consultant in September I have an appointment to see my GP tomorrow see if I can see a dietician and get an exercise referral, my doctor has been really helpful...so ye guys that's what been happening in past 2 weeks....hope all is positive with you all.

You will be surprised at how quickly the time flies even though its months ahead now!

I am not far for there I'm under the UCLH although my boss had his bypass with the Whittington a few years ago (he has all good to say about them)

Good luck with your journey :)

Back