• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So my weight loss journey begins....

Whilst waiting to see someone about WLS (first appointment is in March), I wanted to make a start on losing weight, so my doctor referred me to the gym, where I get a personal trainer at a reduced rate for 12 weeks (£3 per session). I was told that it would be on a Tuesday and Thursday, but it turns out I can go as often as I like at £3 a pop!

I weighed in on 15th Jan at 131kg (20st 8lb) and have been going for 2hrs at a time, 3 times per week. I have, of course, also been eating healthily - a typical day being a cereal bar for breakfast, homemade smoothie for lunch, chicken & veg for tea.

My first session at the gym on (Thursday) 15th Jan was to show me the machines and work out a personal fitness programme, see what I am/not capable of, so the real hard workouts didn't really start until the following Tuesday (20th).

So here I am, not even 2 weeks later and I've only gone and lost 2kg already!!!!! :happy036:

And so my journey begins....... (and my little bike can finally move forward!!!!!)

Hi and well done the more you can lose pre op the better xx

Thanks peeps!!

I wasn't going to get on the scales til they weigh me at 6 weeks, but I've really worked hard this last fortnight so curiosity got the better of me LOL!!!!

Glad it did :)

Back