• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Today's weight - 15st 7lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 0lb
Weight loss since pre op - 10 st 13lb
Weight loss since pre op - 9st 12lb

Just can't seem to get to that 11 st... it just wont move at the moment! and i am so so hungry all the time :(

Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 14st 2.5lb
Weight loss since op - 12st 2.5lb (ish)
Loss this week - 1.5lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.5bs
Current weight - 16st 0.9lbs

I am crossing my fingers I hit the 15s next week! I am 2kg away from my original target of 100kg. Eeeeek

You look amazing and hardly no loose skin just wow keep up the fab work

wow, just wow :) x

thanks hun x

well, I did it! just got home today from surgery at Dolan Park last night. I'm still in a world of pain right now. can't believe it's finally happened :D

Yay welcome to the losers bench Bruno!

I had my bypass 1 year ago today.....!

No loss for me this week guys, despite my 6 days in the gym

I should really listen to my own advise and take measurements but I just never have.

Xx

So I went off to the gym and then for whatever reason decided to hop on the scales. Now it's showing a loss of 1lb ... Confusing

So I went off to the gym and then for whatever reason decided to hop on the scales. Now it's showing a loss of 1lb ... Confusing

Scales are weird. I've managed to gain weight after taking clothes off or going to the bathroom. But they're good for trends, just remember to consider the numbers aren't quite accurate.

I found when I started the gym the scales didn't move for a couple of weeks I wouldn't worry they will move again soon and your still doing amazingly well

Hi all,

I didn't weigh this week - I have an awful lot going on at the moment, and it's stressing me.

Just wanted to say I've been keeping up on the posts, and well done everyone :) x

Princess - I know it will and I have noticed the inches dropping as have a few other people including my fella. I keep getting comments on how small I look

I am actually quite hooked to the gym at the mo!

Attachments

• image-2937186165.jpg
    image-2937186165.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 48
Well Done ladies!!

I'm still in a stall - ffs!

No weight movement! xx

Back