• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

You looks great!! Imagine where you were a year ago! He probably fancied you and thought that was the sort of witty banter us girls like!! X

Hope you've been feeling a bit better Marcus? Today's weight - 14st 8lb Weight loss since last weigh in - 4lb (2 weeks. I've been on holiday in that time.. And had a stomach bug for three days lol) Weight loss since pre op - 11st 12lb Weight loss since pre op - 10st 11lb How are we all doing??

I'm good. Feeling much better since being allowed to take Lansoprazole again. Had my bloods taken again today. Hopefully I'll get the all clear this time.

Fab Hun go you!!

I am not losing weight but I am dropping inches. I suspect this is because of the muscle I'm building to replace fat so that's ok.

I went to the gym today and had some guy trying to tease me calling me a fatty etc. I laughed - if only he knew!! In my eyes I'm not fat so that's up to him xxx

FAT?! He must be blind or one of those immature idiots who use insults to get banter started and not realise its an insult.

You look blooming amazing!!

My weights now 17st 8.5lb.

2lb loss since last week - still 3lb gain since March, but its moving again, so thats something xx

Fat?!? Omg Sophia.. You look brill x
Hope you get sorted Marcus x
Well done Helen x

There is some strange people in the world lol. Just makes me sad because now I understand why as women we had such body confidence issues when there are people like that out there.

Anyway... I laughed it off. People can say what they want now I don't take a blind bit of notice lol

Helen that's fab news!! Xx

There is some strange people in the world lol. Just makes me sad because now I understand why as women we had such body confidence issues when there are people like that out there. Anyway... I laughed it off. People can say what they want now I don't take a blind bit of notice lol Helen that's fab news!! Xx

I wish people would see the beauty in everyone and see HUMANS instead of differences.

This weightless journey has made me more spiritual and I have to say a nicer person.

I also couldn't give a flying $**¥ what people say or think about me now either xx

So, my first loss in 4 weeks! And it's a gooden... Now I'm thinking it is because of the running I'm now doing potentially.
Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 15st 2.1lb
Weight loss since op - 13st 3lb (ish)
Loss this week - 4.9lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.3bs
Current weight - 15st 1.2lbs

I have officially lost more than I weigh!! Yay :)

Xx

That's amazing... well done you! x

Today's weight - 14st 5lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 3lb (still suffering with this stomach bug though)
Weight loss since pre op - 12st (!!!!!!!!) 1lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st

Well Done ladies!! xxxx

Well done to you all. I love your progress reports, both the ups and the downs. You have kept me going through some very tough times. Keep going:D.

TBx

I still haven't had THAT surgery.

Oh gosh Marcus. :(

Have you been given any indication of when it may be?

How are you feeling? xx

Before and after. I've avoided 'flattering/flattening' angles this time.

image-2203753104.jpg

Today's weight - 14st 4lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 1lb
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 2lb
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 1lb

Looking good Marcus:)

Back