• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

How you doing? Yeah any move is better than no move!! I'm grateful for the small mercies now. Lol I know what to do - Marco watching works for me. But one day of forgetting my protein shakes ruins the whole balance xx Love coming on here. Motivates me to have a good day xx Love you guys xx

Helen you've done amazingly!!

I'm okay, I am back into my gym routine - I am happy to send you my workouts if you want? My friend is a PT and has got me doing a programme for 12 weeks. I can send you the screen shots?

I am deffo finding because of the weight training though my weight doesn't really shift but inches do. My dress is a size 14 that I got the other day and I also managed to get into my sisters size 14 jeans the other day so it is moving just not on scales lol

Helen - just remember how far you've come. I'm so proud of you!! Xxx

Helen you've done amazingly!! I'm okay, I am back into my gym routine - I am happy to send you my workouts if you want? My friend is a PT and has got me doing a programme for 12 weeks. I can send you the screen shots? I am deffo finding because of the weight training though my weight doesn't really shift but inches do. My dress is a size 14 that I got the other day and I also managed to get into my sisters size 14 jeans the other day so it is moving just not on scales lol Helen - just remember how far you've come. I'm so proud of you!! Xxx

Thank you my lovely. I do know how far I've come and even with the skin I'm okay now. Getting back to the old me again.

My shape is changing I just need to shift the belly fat and then that's me done.

I'll message you my email address xx

Thank you my lovely. I do know how far I've come and even with the skin I'm okay now. Getting back to the old me again. My shape is changing I just need to shift the belly fat and then that's me done. I'll message you my email address xx

Running is good for tummy fat. It sucks I know but it's good. I need to get back into running because I deffo noticed the difference x

Today's weight - 13st 11lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in - stayed the same
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 9lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 8lbs

Fab work girly!!!

What does a day food wise look like for you these days? X

hey you :)

Todays food will be:

Breakfast: 1 slice of brown toast (no butter) and a poached egg
Morning snack: Banana
Lunch: Brown sandwich thin (no butter) low fat cheese slice, ham and lettuce and a bag of snack a jacks
Dinner: WeightWatchers lasagne and carrots

How about you? x

hey you :) Todays food will be: Breakfast: 1 slice of brown toast (no butter) and a poached egg Morning snack: Banana Lunch: Brown sandwich thin (no butter) low fat cheese slice, ham and lettuce and a bag of snack a jacks Dinner: WeightWatchers lasagne and carrots How about you? x

Hey lovely, how are you keeping?

Mine is -

Breakfast - a cereal bar
Morning snack - an apple
Lunch - salmon salad
Afternoon snack - hula hoops (I know!!)
Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise

It would usually be chicken or fish and veg for dinner but I really had a craving for bolognaise so I made it over the weekend.

Maybe I'm eating too much? I'm working out but can't drop anymore for some reason grr.

Xx

Hey lovely, how are you keeping?

Mine is -

Breakfast - a cereal bar
Morning snack - an apple
Lunch - salmon salad
Afternoon snack - hula hoops (I know!!)
Dinner - spaghetti bolognaise

It would usually be chicken or fish and veg for dinner but I really had a craving for bolognaise so I made it over the weekend.

Maybe I'm eating too much? I'm working out but can't drop anymore for some reason grr.

Xx

That doesn't sound like too much at all (and the homemade spag bol sounds amazing!)

You've done so well hun, maybe your body is where it's happy now? x

Not a happy girlie today :(

Today's weight - 13st 13lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in - +2lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 7lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 10lbs

Thanks Kursty :)

Today's weight - 13st 11lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in -2lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 9lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 12lbs

Well done ladies!!

Looking at your food diaries I'm so impressed! I still after all this time have no routine with my eating.

xx

You're doing great xx

Today's weight - 13st 7lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in - 4lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 12st 13lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 11st 12lbs

I've been breaking every rule in the book the last couple of weeks and gained 1kg. Could have been worse... It's a tough time of year to keep to the rules but at least the gains are reasonable and within what can be reversed. This week is also my surgiversary week from my second operation with the revision.

So, I have stopped weighing in regularly and started taking measurements because of my weight training I am finding I am shrinking but not losing. Or that was the case but I have lost some over the past 5/6 weeks so quite chuffed about that.

Todays weigh in -
Weight loss since June 1st - 15st 4.3lb
Weight loss since op - 13st 7lb (ish)
Loss this month - 4.3lb
Starting weight - 30st 3.3bs
Current weight - 14st 13lbs

I am in the 14's :) :) :)

Congrats Sophia your doing amazing still x

Christmas Day 2015 weigh in

17st 4lb

Lowest weight I've ever been (last time I was this weight I was 16).

Last Christmas I was 19st exactly.

So I've lost 24lb in a year. Averages out to 0.5lb a week. Which actually isn't bad!

Overall I've lost 127lb which averages out to 1.7lb a week, over 17 months. Again. This ain't bad.

I think I need to stop looking at other losses and being envious, I'm doing good!!

xxx

Back