• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

I don't know if I eat to much sometime I don't feel uncomftable but I just eat 1 egg scrabbled and some baked beans about 3 quarters ov a little tin left a few but I just don't feel restriction and have to stop when I think I have had enough but I do make sure I eat veg and meat or fish before potatoes dose anyone else feel like this I am scared ov stretching my pouch

Hi rach I bypassed in April and no restriction but I am sure I'm under eating as don't want to eat just eat as I know I have to I wouldn't worry too much or if you are unsure as your team

Hi rach I bypassed in April and no restriction but I am sure I'm under eating as don't want to eat just eat as I know I have to I wouldn't worry too much or if you are unsure as your team

I have got to go for first appointment since op September So if I still feel like it I will ask then :) perhaps I ain't eating that much to make me feel restriction.

i have an appointment in september also but i rang and i was told i probs not eating enough and to try and up my intake but as i feel fine in myself and had no issues im just plodding along and its working fine so fari might have to try increase intake if i star to exercise more

Monday weigh in - not a good one this week :( :(

Todays weight - 23 stone 12

Weight loss this week - 1lb
Weight loss since op - 1 stone 7lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 2 stone 8lbs

A pound is a pound - keep up the good work! Have you thought about upping your calories and protein with some protein shakes? It might help ;-) X

Hi hun,

I keep being told that i need to do more exercise! I have been pretty naughty with having alcohol over the weekend... maybe that's why?

Hmm upping calories... could be worth a try?

Hi hun, I keep being told that i need to do more exercise! I have been pretty naughty with having alcohol over the weekend... maybe that's why? Hmm upping calories... could be worth a try?

Hi Hun how did you react to the alcohol??

May I ask what you had?

As for your pound loss... it's a loss and one less pound for you to lose xxx

Monday weigh in - not a good one this week :( :(

Todays weight - 23 stone 12

Weight loss this week - 1lb
Weight loss since op - 1 stone 7lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 2 stone 8lbs
Hi Northampton Girl. Ours is a long journey and there are bound to be blips and slow-downs from time to time - so don't worry. I've still not weighed myself - which is quite hard to do - but I want the boost of a big weightloss for my appointment in September. How is the pain? Has it gone yet?
Chrisy

Hi Hun how did you react to the alcohol??

May I ask what you had?

As for your pound loss... it's a loss and one less pound for you to lose xxx

Hi hun,
I had rose wine ... I split a bottle over two nights. I felt ok actually, was 2 glasses a night, I could definitely tell that I had had alcohol, but wasn't drunk like I expected to be!
And thanks for the words of encouragement :) x

Hi Northampton Girl. Ours is a long journey and there are bound to be blips and slow-downs from time to time - so don't worry. I've still not weighed myself - which is quite hard to do - but I want the boost of a big weightloss for my appointment in September. How is the pain? Has it gone yet?
Chrisy

Hi hun,
Thank you :)
Best of luck for your appointment!
The pain had been getting a bit better, but it's quite bad this morning. I tried a mushroom omlette last night and it didn't go down.. so guessing that's what the pain is today.

Hi hun,
I had rose wine ... I split a bottle over two nights. I felt ok actually, was 2 glasses a night, I could definitely tell that I had had alcohol, but wasn't drunk like I expected to be!
And thanks for the words of encouragement :) x

Hi hun,
Thank you :)
Best of luck for your appointment!
The pain had been getting a bit better, but it's quite bad this morning. I tried a mushroom omlette last night and it didn't go down.. so guessing that's what the pain is today.
Oh - sounds bad - these pouches of ours seem to have a mind of their own. Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh - sounds bad - these pouches of ours seem to have a mind of their own. Hope you feel better soon xx

they do don't they!

Yum mushroom omelette. Which stage are you on again Hun? I've started soft today and trying to think of all the things I can eat lol x

I'm on softs Sophia :) - the mushroom omlette didn't go down too well hun, maybe the mushrooms? Or maybe I just tried to eat too quick lol.

I'm on softs Sophia :) - the mushroom omlette didn't go down too well hun, maybe the mushrooms? Or maybe I just tried to eat too quick lol.

I think I would manage it to be honest (unless I don't like mushrooms either) lol. The other day I had very soft chicken, quinoa and like a stew thing was lush. I will give that a go though, did you make just with one egg? X

yeah i just made it with one egg :)

so far i've loved cottage pie, jacket potato, tuna,

yeah my cottage pies have been home made... lovely!

i have homemade chilli for tonight!

Back