• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

I'm looking forward to Thursday when I can try such things xx

Has anyone found that heavenly seasoned stuff sits really heavy on their chest. For instance I had chilli and garlic tuna the other night - made me sick, today I have a tomato sauce thing with veg in (basically the opener on my tin broke so I had to buy something from canteen) that also sat very heavy with me.

Has anyone found that heavenly seasoned stuff sits really heavy on their chest. For instance I had chilli and garlic tuna the other night - made me sick, today I have a tomato sauce thing with veg in (basically the opener on my tin broke so I had to buy something from canteen) that also sat very heavy with me.

YES!! I made some BBQ jerk chicken at the weekend. Tasted great but sat on me... I'm gonna make it again though as my book says to keep trying xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Not yet, but I am still on bland, bland, bland - will keep you posted x

YES!! I made some BBQ jerk chicken at the weekend. Tasted great but sat on me... I'm gonna make it again though as my book says to keep trying xxx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank god I'm not the only one. I couldn't work it out, every time I try something like that it makes me feel horrible for ages after, sits on my chest. I will continue to try in that case! I don't fancy bland food forever :) x

First time since befor pre-op diet been to McDonald's today with my son and could have something to eat not just sit there with a cup ov tea had a grilled chicken salad only had a bit ov it but it was nice first salad in months and brought the rest home and had it later still not all ov it though as I find the leafy lettuce goes down better then the ice burg lettuce :) and went cadburys world and had not chocolate lol

First time since befor pre-op diet been to McDonald's today with my son and could have something to eat not just sit there with a cup ov tea had a grilled chicken salad only had a bit ov it but it was nice first salad in months and brought the rest home and had it later still not all ov it though as I find the leafy lettuce goes down better then the ice burg lettuce :) and went cadburys world and had not chocolate lol

Well done, McDonalds is a dangerous place indeed...I was going so often I had my own drive thru lane!! In May in America I ordered a large 20 chicken nugget meal, that was 20 nuggets, large fries which are huge there and a huge diet coke and then I had a large McFlurry...ate it all...disgusting!
well done on sticking to the salad and tea...I must say I wont miss the binge eating its gross.

Well done, McDonalds is a dangerous place indeed...I was going so often I had my own drive thru lane!! In May in America I ordered a large 20 chicken nugget meal, that was 20 nuggets, large fries which are huge there and a huge diet coke and then I had a large McFlurry...ate it all...disgusting! well done on sticking to the salad and tea...I must say I wont miss the binge eating its gross.

I don't miss it either crisps was my downfall but don't miss them at all now :)

I don't miss it either crisps was my downfall but don't miss them at all now :)

I don't miss binges either, and I'm looking forward to the money I'm going to save lol

Although crisps... I do miss the crunch, the flavour and just the smell of them, I drool. However, after licking a Pringle I know it's all in my head lol it was gross. xx ;)

I know what you mean about the crunch being missing - this is what I miss too. As for saving money - I'm spending it in other directions - mostly on the house - I am keeping my husband very busy decorating. He says that the scary words in the English language are 'I've been thinking' x

Monday morning weigh in = 103.6 kilograms = 228 pounds = 16 stone 4 pound

Lost total 30.6 kilograms = 87.8 pounds

Lost post op 12 kilograms = 27 pound

Post op Day 51 - Monday weigh in

Weight 21st 9.75lb Weekly loss 2.25lb

Lost since op 33lb
Lost since pre-op 49lb
Lost since referral 67lb

not bad considering I'm on soft foods now and eating more (up to 600/700cals). Defiantly noticed my losses are slowing down now though.

xx 4lb more and I'm below 300lbs!! xx

Attachments

• image-1554022152.jpg
    image-1554022152.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
Monday morning weigh in = 103.6 kilograms = 228 pounds = 16 stone 4 pound

Lost total 30.6 kilograms = 87.8 pounds

Lost post op 12 kilograms = 27 pound
Excellently done. Pounds lost sound much more impressive than kilograms... or perhaps this is my age.

Post op Day 51 - Monday weigh in

Weight 21st 9.75lb Weekly loss 2.25lb

Lost since op 33lb
Lost since pre-op 49lb
Lost since referral 67lb

not bad considering I'm on soft foods now and eating more (up to 600/700cals). Defiantly noticed my losses are slowing down now though.

xx 4lb more and I'm below 300lbs!! xx

Brilliant - you are doing so well. You will soon reach the next milestone :)

Back