• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Lost 3lb this week 30lb since op and 4st 1lb altogether now I now weigh 18st 5lb

Well done everyone else :)
Great results. I'm still waiting until 3rd September to weigh. Hope I'm doing as well as everyone else x

Todays weight - 23 stone 5
Weight loss this week - 7lb!!
Weight loss since op - 2 stone!
Weight loss since pre op - 3 stone 1 lb

Fantastic - keep on doing what you are doing x

Hi all July oppers

I dont think Ive been on this sticky for ages.....apologies

Well I am 5 weeks post op and now in the 19's. 19:13 to be precise

Thats 2lb shy of 3 stone = 19kilos = 42 lb

I am very happy with that and feel much better, I am feeling proper hunger that I am not happy with, but I suppose that was going to happen, just need to control it....

Well done everyone, I am glad Im not doing this alone !

kate x

Well done you, it will be a learning time now. Listen to you body and then tell it to shut up lol because your in control :)

you're doing great Katy, keep going! x

Monday Weigh In – 21 stone 4.5 lb - Post Op Day 57
Now under 300lb!! :D

Weight loss since referral 72.5lb
Weight loss since PreOp Diet 54lb
Weight loss since op 37.5lb
Weight loss this week 6lb

Total loss in August 16.5lb
Starting September at 298.5lb xxxxx Whoooop Whooop xxxx :D

Fantastic - that's a great milestone :) x

Sorry not been on for a while mad two weeks. Almost no loss for two weeks but weight starting to creep of again.

Weight Monday morning is

53 days post op
227 pounds or 103 kilograms this morning
I was 115.5 kilograms 254.6 pounds the morning of operation
I was 134.2 kilograms 295.8 pounds when I started this journey
I have lost post op 27.6 pounds
Since starting my WLS journey lost 68.8 pounds = four stone 12.8 pounds

Very happy with weight lost so far.

It's a great loss so far. I will post my weight when I have been to the hospital on Wednesday

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been watching from a distance just found it hard to catch back up with everything. It has been hectic at work as I now have to work 1 in 4 Saturdays so last week was a 6 day week. I have also become an "Aunty" my best friend of 20 years had a little boy last Sunday.

My weigh in update - I am now 6st 1lb down since the beginning and 3st 8lb since my op (7 weeks monday).

Hope you are all getting on well, I've managed to read some updates but not all x

Hi guys, Sorry I have been watching from a distance just found it hard to catch back up with everything. It has been hectic at work as I now have to work 1 in 4 Saturdays so last week was a 6 day week. I have also become an "Aunty" my best friend of 20 years had a little boy last Sunday. My weigh in update - I am now 6st 1lb down since the beginning and 3st 8lb since my op (7 weeks monday). Hope you are all getting on well, I've managed to read some updates but not all x
Hi Sophie don't worry you don't have to explain its hard when you work a long week with work and still healing. So well done on your weight loss thats brill!! Cant believe its been seven weeks!!! How time flies...hows the smoking hun?? Ive got my date its Nov end so will hopefully be on the soft food by Christmas! God spare me!! iCongrats on becoming an aunt too. Great to hear from you x

Hi Sophie don't worry you don't have to explain its hard when you work a long week with work and still healing. So well done on your weight loss thats brill!! Cant believe its been seven weeks!!! How time flies...hows the smoking hun?? Ive got my date its Nov end so will hopefully be on the soft food by Christmas! God spare me!! iCongrats on becoming an aunt too. Great to hear from you x

Thank you :) I know I can't either. Seems to have flown by. I'm still not smoking but i can't say I haven't been extremely close to it on more than one occasion. Includihg tonight lol. Eeek that is such exciting news. You must be over the moon x

Sophiapink100 how wonderful I bet you feel great, that's a fantastic weight loss and yes I can't believe it's been seven weeks. I start the mad diet next week and I can't believe that has come around so quick the op will be here before I know it :) keep up the good work and stay away from the fags lol,

Sophiapink100 how wonderful I bet you feel great, that's a fantastic weight loss and yes I can't believe it's been seven weeks. I start the mad diet next week and I can't believe that has come around so quick the op will be here before I know it :) keep up the good work and stay away from the fags lol,

Thank you. Body wise I do feel great, my mind is struggling though. I'm extremely hormonal. Oh wow that's come around fast. How are excited are you? I will try lol x

Back