• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

My weight loss is slow but my physical size is dropping so could be muscle building. I am starting to stand up more from the wheelchair and doing a little walking and swimming.

This is today's weight 102.4 killograms = 225.7 pounds = 16 stone 1.7 pounds

Wireman that's great as long as there is a positive something going on it will all come together. Can I ask why are you in a wheelchair ? It's just that I suffer with my mobility and that's one of the big issues for me . :)

Post Op Day 64 Monday weigh in

Weight 21st 2.5lb

Weight loss since referral 74.5lb
Weight loss since PreOp Diet 56lb
Weight loss since op 39.5lb
Weight loss this week 2lb

:D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Everyone is doing absolutely fab.

Monday weigh in -
Weight loss since pre op - 6st 3lbs/40kg/87lbs
Weight loss since operation - 3st 10lbs/24kg/52lbs

Not sure how much I've lost this week as I still weigh myself daily. Woops! However think it's about 7lbs maybe a wee bit more x

Hi Mouse

I have two problems causing pain and fatigue. One being diabetes caused peripheral neuropathy in my hands and feet. This makes it feel like when i stand up that I am standing on red hot coals. Secondly I have Fibromyalgia causing severe pain all over my body but mainly hips and ankles feel sprained all the time. Plus the fibro gives me bad fatigue problems. I am on several drugs for all this and go four times a year into hospital to have a lignocaine infusion. It keeps things barely bearable. I am moving a little better with the weight loss but not greatly. One big plus I used to have a mobility scooter before I became to weak to hold it steady. I ended up with two wheelchairs one standard electric and one 8 mph electric one. I am back to using the standard electric wheelchair and a mobility scooter again.

Everyone is doing absolutely fab. Monday weigh in - Weight loss since pre op - 6st 3lbs/40kg/87lbs Weight loss since operation - 3st 10lbs/24kg/52lbs Not sure how much I've lost this week as I still weigh myself daily. Woops! However think it's about 7lbs maybe a wee bit more x

Amazing! Well done!! xxx

Hi everyone,

I missed weigh in this week as I was on holiday, am only just catching up with this thread.

You are all doing great... well done!

Hope you had a great holiday xx

Todays weight - 22 stone 9
Weight loss since last weigh in (2 weeks) - 10lbs
Weight loss since op - 2 stone 10lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 3 stone 11lbs

Todays weight - 22 stone 6
Weight loss since last weigh in - 3lbs
Weight loss since op - 2 stone 13lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 4 stone :stickdance:

thanks hunx

Well done Sam, great result, hope all is good with you x

thanks hunni x
hope youre well

Post op day: 78

Monday weigh in

20st 10.5lb

Weight loss since referral: 80.5lb
Weight loss since preop: 61.5lb
Weight loss since op: 45.5lb

Weight loss this week: 3lb

xx

brill hun x

Well I am only losing about a killo per every three weeks now. I went to see my dietician who was pleased that was how much I was losing considering I can not move a lot and exercise is out of the question. I have now lost total weight loss 5 stone 3 pounds.

I made our local paper not sure about posting a link so if interestede search for Leicester Mercury Newspaper and look up News click on health and scroll down till you find Gastric sleeve leaves man with stomach the size of a small banana and that is me with a before and after picture.

Back