• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

Thought I would share my pic as just put my first picture on Facebook after weight loss was abit scared to cause ov all the comments how have you done that but today I thought why not new year new me so I posted it one asked how I did it I said how she never put anything back some just think it's the easy way out and not knowing what we all go through apart from that was positive :) first pic is the first day ov pre-op diet
Well done every one else as ain't been on heya for abit
image-3926281858.jpg

Thought I would share my pic as just put my first picture on Facebook after weight loss was abit scared to cause ov all the comments how have you done that but today I thought why not new year new me so I posted it one asked how I did it I said how she never put anything back some just think it's the easy way out and not knowing what we all go through apart from that was positive :) first pic is the first day ov pre-op diet
Well done every one else as ain't been on heya for abit

Thats amazing change!!!!!!!! You look sooooooooooo much younger!!!!

Looking good well done

brilliant x

Today is my 6 month Sleeveiversary!!

Lost 107lb!! YAY.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-3564078664.jpg
    image-3564078664.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1675098506.jpg
    image-1675098506.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 33
  • image-2362318769.jpg
    image-2362318769.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3201753213.jpg
    image-3201753213.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3969836030.jpg
    image-3969836030.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 32
Amazing!! x

Monday weigh in
Todays weight - 19st 2lb
Weight loss since last weigh in - 2lb
Weight loss since op - 6st 3lb
Weight loss since pre op - 7st 4lb

Morning guys, hope you all had a fab new year

Todays weigh in -

Weight loss since June 1st - 10st 4.8
Weight loss since op - 8st
Loss this week - 3.5lbs

Was a bit weird actually - basically I weighed myself on Thursday morning as I wanted to know my first weight of 2015 and it's the same as today so seems I lost my weight at the beginning of the week. Anyway I started 2015 in the teens!! Ahhhhh :) :) :) I was so happy. X

you can talk... your loss is amazing! x

you can talk... your loss is amazing! x

I'm feeling a bit bleurgh lately. I don't see the loss if that makes sense. I look in the mirror and still see a huge person which is so disheartening because my target weight is 100kg which is only 26kgs away but I just can't see me being happy at that x

I didn't notice anything for ages... a long while after other people started noticing.

Our heads have to change as much as our bodies... and I guess it can be difficult for them to keep up!

You're doing so amazing though, you should be proud of yourself :)

I didn't notice anything for ages... a long while after other people started noticing.

Our heads have to change as much as our bodies... and I guess it can be difficult for them to keep up!

You're doing so amazing though, you should be proud of yourself :)

I do notice massively but I guess I thought after 10+ stone I would be smaller does that make sense?

Yeah it does :hug99:

Back