• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2014 Surgeries

NorthamptonGirl

Today's weight - 12st 12lbs Weight loss since last weigh in - 2lbs gain Weight loss since pre op - 13st 8lbs Weight loss since op - 12st 7lbs Oops, guess I shouldn't have gone out for dinner on both Saturday and Sunday lol x

Last edited:

HelenAngelfish

Today's weight - 12st 12lbs Weight loss since last weigh in - 2lbs gain Weight loss since pre op - 13st 8lbs Weight loss since op - 12st 7lbs Oops, guess I shouldn't have gone out for dinner on both Saturday and Sunday lol x

Well Done!!

So impressed that you are still losing!!

HelenAngelfish

As you all know I've had a stall and yo/yo since April 2015 going between 17 4 and 17 10

Well I'm 11 days into being Vegan and I am pleased to announce I am now:

17 st 0 and a bit lbs :D

STALL HAS CRACKED!!

Yay

Attachments

• image-426049587.jpg
    image-426049587.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 22

marcusbm

92.1kg (14st 7lbs)
2 week loss: 2.1kg
4 week loss: 5.2kg

Finally out of my three month stall.

HelenAngelfish

Stall has been smashed :D

Attachments

• image-366203499.jpg
    image-366203499.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 26

paulam

Hi Helen I have been reading some of your post which have been so inspiring because of you perseverance. i am waiting for sleeve surgery and it is one of my biggest worries of not losing enough with so I can be fitter and healthier to do the things I want. You have shown that as long as you stick to it, it can be done. Thank you for your lovely posts please keep them going :)

niccie

Hi Helen I have been reading some of your post which have been so inspiring because of you perseverance. i am waiting for sleeve surgery and it is one of my biggest worries of not losing enough with so I can be fitter and healthier to do the things I want. You have shown that as long as you stick to it, it can be done. Thank you for your lovely posts please keep them going :)
I am 6 months post sleeve and list about 82% of excess weight! I do think I will get to 100% and so can you :)

HelenAngelfish

Thank you xxx :)

NorthamptonGirl

hi all, it's been a couple of weeks since i weighed. how's everyone doing? x

Today's weight - 12st 9lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in - 3lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 13st 10lbs
Weight loss since op - 12st 9lbs

niccie

So you weigh today as much as you have lost since operation. Look in the mirror and be amazed that you have already lost the equivalent to your whole self and more inc. pre op. I'm so impressed!

NorthamptonGirl

So you weigh today as much as you have lost since operation. Look in the mirror and be amazed that you have already lost the equivalent to your whole self and more inc. pre op. I'm so impressed!
Omg i hadn't thought of it like that! thank you for this! :)

Well done incredible you've lost a whole person x

thank you x

Hannah2

hi all, it's been a couple of weeks since i weighed. how's everyone doing? x

Today's weight - 12st 9lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in - 3lbs
Weight loss since pre op - 13st 10lbs
Weight loss since op - 12st 9lbs

WoW! that is an amazing achievement! Well done you :happy096:

marcusbm

As of today my weight dipped below 200lbs for the first time since I was a young teenager. Going back to metric:

663 days ago: 72.9kg lost
1 year ago: 38.0kg lost
6 months ago: 10.6kg lost
3 months ago: 6.8kg lost
1 month ago: 3.1kg lost
2 weeks ago: 1.6kg lost

NorthamptonGirl

Today's weight - 12st 10lbs
Weight loss since last weigh in - 1lb gain
Weight loss since pre op - 13st 19bs
Weight loss since op - 12st 8lbs

NorthamptonGirl