• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a little NSV but means the world to me.

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
This is the first time since I was a child that I have been sledging & actually took part willingly :D Even last year I would have made any excuse not to go which my grandchildren did not understand as they love snow & did not ever see me as fat (small mercies) :rolleyes: So with no fear of breaking the sledge I was the one up & down the hill the most until eventually my 6 yr old grandson said "Nanan I am tired ... have you had enough yet" :D So hopefully all you pre oppers will be making your own NSV's very soon :) mwah xxxx

Last edited:
ha ha love it x we've not got any snow in Morecambe but not sure I would partake anyway :) last time I did it year's ago ended up in a duke after slipping under the fencing :) well done though and hope you're nice and warm and dry now xx

That's a great NSV, deffinatly can relate to it, I wanted to take my 4yo daughter sledging but scared if I ride with her and we fall off I would seriously hurt her :( one day hopefully we could do it. But again congratulations :)

ha ha love it x we've not got any snow in Morecambe but not sure I would partake anyway :) last time I did it year's ago ended up in a duke after slipping under the fencing :) well done though and hope you're nice and warm and dry now xx

Oh yes ... had a lovely warm bath to bring the feeling back to my extremities, lol ... Thanks Angie, mwah xxx :D

I was just about to say that too :) samsara you will get used to shouting your nsv it's great for morale xxx

I love hearing about people's NSV's. My latest is being able to wear my hubbie's clothes. He's not overly impressed though.

Just think Yve, in the summer we'll be able to ride roller coasters, fit in deck chairs and all sorts of things then next winter we'll be sledging with everyone else. Xxx

Back